Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coffee with V-A-F 2nd Edition - Minitokyo

Coffee with V-A-F 2nd Edition

Fanfic author from which category do you wanna read about?

Card Captor Sakura
3 votes
Gundam Seed/Destiny
3 votes
Prince of Tennis
0 votes
Ghost Hunt
1 votes
Anything
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Greetings minna-san and welcome to Coffee with VAF second edition. lol I'd like to introduce everyone here in this lovely group to my fave fanfiction author and raburabu *lol* Steshin-san!^^ *claps* Yay! Let's give her a big hand!^^ Her stories have been a great inspiration to me, especially an AsuCaga fic called "Student Affair," which gave me the drive and courage to write both The Zala Files and The Hotness Factor. She's perfected the art of the Athrunlicious naughtiness and knows what all of us fangilrs like!^^ Okay...now that my seemingly endless praising is all finished, I have some questions for ya Steshin-san^^:

HotaruZala :First... How did you first find out about Fanfiction?

Steshin:
When I discovered Fanfiction.net. Xmen Evolution fanfiction was my big fandom back then.

HotaruZala:
Oh cool...some of my guy friends were really into the X-men Evolution too. I first discovered the fanfic site looking for either Inuyasha Miroku X Sango fics and Friuts Basket Yuki X Tohru fics for the same reason, because that was what I was into back then. I also looked for Sailor Moon ones too. lol
Okay... on to question two...out of all of the fics you have written, which is your favorite one and why?

Steshin:
My favorite so far is Tybalt x Juliet: Black and White. I've already worked on it's future chapters but my computer had crashed and the chapters got deleted DX. I guess I like the fic because I get a rush of fire when I type it down. Next to TxJ, it would be The Butler Did It.

HotaruZala:
I love Tybalt...he's totally gorgeous!^^... so I favorited that one right away, of course. lol I've devoted special time for reading that as anything that has to do with him makes me all giggly. lol...I'm gong to read the chapters I haven't read yet tonight when my family is sleeping so I don't disturb anyone. lol I love "The Butler Did It" as well..it's very funny... to me it kind of portrays Athrun as a funnier version of Godchild's Lord Cain.^^ Okay third question...Who are your favorite anime characters to write fics about?

Steshin:

I like writing about the Gundam Seed/Destiny cast. Especially Cagalli. XD

HotaruZala:
*laughs* Me too I love writing about Cagalli!^^ She's got to be my most favorite out of all my female characters to write for since she reminds me of myself. lol..I also love writing for Athrun and Lelouch cause they're so gorgeous and they're very deep thinkers.^^ On to question number four !^^...Who are your fave anime characters? (I know u love Lulu and Athrun hotness as much as I do. *giggles*)

Steshin:
Definitely Lulu and Athrun. Also Naru from Ghost Hunt. =D

HotaruZala:
*giggles* Ha ha!...I knew you'd say that raburabu! lol Definately agree with you there...nothing tops the Athrun and Lelouch hotness that's for sure...can't get enough of them.^^ lol I kinda was interested in checking Ghost Hunt out. I've heard a lot about that from my friend Andrea-chan...she said it was pretty good and the guy was hot. lol okay...we're winding down to the third to last question... What inspires you to write a new story?

Steshin:
Pretty much anything. From the common everyday run-of-the-mill circumstances. It could be a song, a movie or a book. I mostly get my inspiration from my random doodlings and comics. XD

HotaruZala:
*nods* Again...I'm the same...it all comes down to what inspires you that particular day. It's most often a book or a song for me...or even something funny my friends say or do. lol and I think you also know by now that reading your works have inspired me a great deal...I think it's because we think the same. lol^^ Okay... second to last question...If any of your fics could be made into a doujinshi, which fic would you pick. *giggles* (I think u know which one of yours I would pick dear. lol)

Steshin:
I'd go with...Time Can't Heal, mostly from the pleasure I'd get seeing Aki and Lurie drawn up or perhaps Amnesia?. (What would you pick, raburabu?)

HotaruZala:
Me?...hmmmm?...well...*laughs* I think u know which one I would pick. lol..."Student Affair." lol...That story just drew me in and you had me hooked as a fan from chapter one.^^ lol...I basically worshipped the very ground you walked on as a fanfiction writer. *laughs* I wanted my stories to be just as great as that one.^^ I know you'll probably yell at me for embarrassing you with more of my praises raburabu, but it's totally the truth so I won't take it back. lol I would probably also pick "The Butler Did It," because it's totally funny watching and waiting to see what will happen next.^^ Okay...unfortunately, this is the last question, but all good things must come to an end at some point....Any tips for aspiring authors out there?^^

Steshin:
Enjoy fanfiction but don't let it take too much of your time! And don't be afraid to go beyond the canon. XDD Yey! It's done! =D Do I get a cookie?

HotaruZala:
*nods* I totally agree. It's good to enjoy it, but don't let it dictate every minute you spend in your day^^ and don't be afraid to test uncharted territory in fics!^^ That's probably the reason why my stories take at least three four months at a time to update...I'm too relaxed I guess. lol *HUGS* Thank you so much for doing this Steshin raburabu! *hands Steshin a big chocolate chip cookie* Here's your cookie raburabu!^^ Free cookies for everyone who joined us today in this wonderful interview!^^ That's all for now, so I'll see you next time it's my turn to do an interview!^^ TTFN! That's Tigger for later gators!^^ HotaruZala out!^^ lol *HoatruZala and Steshin wave goodbye as they munch on cookies* XD

lol...That's a very good interview by Hotaru-chan...^^,
Let's give Hotaru-chan and steshin-san a big clap for this wonderful article...Yay!XD

Hmm, I'll be doing the next issue...so I want to take on account what you want to read about.. What I meant by that is...an author from which anime category do you want to read about? Pls vote the poll above..lol^^
If you have an anime in mind but it's not on the list, you are free to make request...^^
Thanks^^

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/ladestiny92/vafnz0.gif
various~ANIME~fanfics

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Reading this again still makes e blush. *shakes fist* Hotaru! Why oh why must you say such things? lol XD

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

It's alright, Steshin-san...^^
It's fun to read...lol

Hey, I love Naru too...^.^

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

lol...I knew you'd be mad steshin raburabu...but in all fairness...you got me too by saying the same things on the group page. lol *HUGS* thanks again for doing the interview.^^

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

Your welcome Hotaraburabu! XD
Now about my cookies...I won't settle for anything other than oreos with a tall glass of non-fat milk...hehehe XD

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

lol...can do raburabu....oreos are my favorite!^^ *holds out cookies for Steshin and ladestiny* everyone have some!^^ lol I drink lowfat milk with my cookies too cause that's all my mother buys. lol

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

lol...Same goes for me...^^,
But if I bake, I'd always use full cream milk..lol *it's a secret*haha

Thanks for the cookies, Hotaru-chan..^^
Here, have my freshly baked dark and white chocolate brownies...^u^lol

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

oooh....brownies! *takes a bunch of ladestuny's brownies* girl u have officially found my one other weakness besides hot anime men. lol...I love brownies to death! *giggles* thank you so much!^^ *hugs* I can't bake for the life of me...the only things I can cook are breakfast foods really. lol...I make the best omlettes around where I live in my opinion. lol

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Well, I can bake brownies and chocolate cakes...(my mom hadn't teach me how to make cheese cake yet..T_T)
But I can make sushi...well, my friends said it was great...lol
But I burnt the tamago (japanese thick omelette) a bit...lol^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.