Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Widget Coming Down For Overhaul - Minitokyo

Widget Coming Down For Overhaul

Group announcement by Sword-Shana-lily

page 1 of 1 2 total items

xpilot2006

xpilot2006

A Nightmarish Gift

Be aware that the widget might not be working for awhile. I'm currently redoing a couple of things and I have to take it down to update the coding for it. You will still have access to the widget via the Sword-Shana-lily FanGroup page, however do note that it might be taken down at any time within the next 24 hours for an overhaul. The alternative links will still be online throughout the change. They will NOT be taken down or replaced at any time during the change.

Sorry for the sudden announcement, and for any inconvenience this might cause. I promise it will be done quickly for those that wish to access our downloadable content via the widget.

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

LOL keep posting stuff mr.announcer! XD
well at least we've got an alternative downloads if the widget is not working :)

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.