Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why a Deletion warning so soon? - Minitokyo

Why a Deletion warning so soon?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Sephirayne

Sword dancer

Hello. I've recently joinied as I liked the layout and content of the site. I wanted to give something back so I submitted three scans to the Square-Enix section all based around Sephiroth as they were all new images that I saw wasn't featured in the section. In all cases they were deleted.

I have no issue with that they got deleted. I read through the reasons given and they make sense. Its understandable that you want the best quality for the site. I have to admit that I wasn't aware that one had been enlarged. It was an image sent to me that I thought would be nice to share. From the notifcations I've recieved the images did go down well with other members prior to their deletion.

What I do find off putting is that I've recieved a warning aready. I would understand if I had done the same thing repeatably but I had only done three submittions. From what I can tell of the warning its about the one that had thought to be enlarged. This method I find too harsh. As a result I'm reluctant to submit anything in the future.

I do understand that the site has certain guidelines and I thought I had covered them. When submitting the three items the submition form itself wouldn't let me post anything less than the required size so I thought I was following the guidelines. I understand recieving a notifiction when the item is deleted and the reasons are potsed with it. That to me dose make sense. I can correct any errors so that my future submitions would fit more to the site guidelines. But to be warned so soon seems a bit harsh.

Thanks for reading.
Sephirayne

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

You'd been a member of the site for 3 months when you posted scans that had previously been enlarged. You were shown the site's Policy when you registered the site. You can re-read the Policy again at any time by clicking on the SUPPORT link at the top of the page.

How many more chances do you want to familiarise yourself with the rules of the site before you break them?

It wasn't harsh, it was practical. Just make sure you understand the rules and then wont break them.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.