Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why? i dont think i have done anything wrong! - Minitokyo

Why? i dont think i have done anything wrong!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

first, i upload some wallpaper of .hack//G.U. Trilogy. then, all of them got deleted! i accept that. Maplerose said cannot upload a wallpaper that are not created by me. Next, i go and find the .hack//G.U. Trilogy wallpaper again but with bigger resolution, much bigger! so i can upload it as a scan. those are not scanned my me! i already said that... but why all of the image got deleted again!? the quality of those images are good! please answer my question...thank you...

you can't upload a wallpaper as a scan.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

it's as Silvana11 said, you can't upload official wallpapers as scans. I don't think you can share official wallpapers, because they are still wallpapers and uploading them would still be ripping.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

We used to accept official wallpapers as scans. But all the moderators felt that this was contrary to the 'no ripping' rule. So we just delete them as ripped wallpapers, even if you post them as scans.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.