Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rosario Vampire First Banner Contest!~ - Minitokyo

Rosario Vampire First Banner Contest!~

Group announcement by Rosario-Vampire

page 1 of 1 3 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hello all :)

As you can see,our group Rosario-Vampire need some update so i open this contest for people who are interested to help out and at the same time for you to apply your talent.This is a banner contest,a welcome banner contest to be specific.Member or Non-Member of the group can join!

The conditions are easy:

1) Must be Rosario Vampire characters of course,anyone will do may not be only Moka even though the group layout use her as mascot.Also does not need to be only one character.

2) Free sizing,its up to you but of course it must not be too big cause it will be put at the group content section.

3) Please include the words "Welcome To Rosario Vampire MT Group" since this is a welcome banner to be put at the group.Well maybe its too long or something...but must be something appropiate.

Private Message your entries to me,i will reply back once i recieved your banner to tell you that i have recieved it.In case you don't know how,just use a free image hosting and upload your banner there then PM me the direct link of the banner.Refrain from using the word "banner" in the file name...cause i have some Ad-block thing that block pictures with the filename that has the word "banner" and i am afraid i might not able to see your banner.

The contest end date will be 30th April,hope its enough time.

Thanks alot :D Anything questions please ask in the group

Also,another things is...if anyone of you have screenshots of Kurumu,Yukari,Ruby and Mizore please tell me in the group...i need them to put at the characters section also.Another thanks :D

NeverEnd

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

kay kay~ i'll do one for the competition~ ne. dun let anyone noe of the banners are done by who~ that way fair judging kay! =] you should join too~ =]

Signature Image

Maybe I'll try something too, if I don't forget it ^^

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.