Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Challenges in V-A-F - Minitokyo

Challenges in V-A-F

Group announcement by various--ANME--fanfics

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Heya minna-san...^^,

Well, I think I'll start with the V-A-F challenge now...^^,
There will be three categories:

1) Yearly (is that even a word?) challenge

2) Monthly challenge

3) Weekly challenge

Okay, first I will explain about the yearly challenges...
I'll give you a list of themes...but since we just started, I think I'll just give a list of genres so that your ideas won't be tied down.

For example, if the genre is angst, you'll have to write a sad story and so on...

For the yearly challenge, you'll have to write two fics for one genre.

Okay, move on to the monthly challenge... :)
The admins; Hotaru-chan and me, will think of two themes for each month..We'll think of easy ones first...but later, we might add up some things..
For example, we might put a list of words that you must use in your fanfiction. Or...instead of theme, we might put an anime and one genre for you to write about...But you don't have to worry...It'll be a long time before we start to do that one...(cuz, I know it's really hard..for me too...hehe :sweat:

For this challenge, you are required to submit one fanfic for each theme...(each month you will have two themes)..but you can write more if you want to..

We'll start with this one next month..

And finally, we move on to the weekly challenge... XD
Each week, will put up different challenges on the group's page...^^,
For the weekly challenge, members can also decide...^^,
You can either post the challenge on the guestbook or PM it to either me or Hotaru-chan...^^, Then I'll put it up on the group's page...^^,
Of course, it's first come, first serve...^^,
But don't worry, everyone will have their turn to decide on a challenge...^.^

Well, that's about it...

Oh yeah, when you post this fic, under the disclaimer, write:

This is written for the "title of the challenge" in various~ANIME~fanfics group in MT...or something that gives the same meaning..;)

example:

This fanfic is written for the yearly challenge: ANGST in various~ANIME~fanfics group in MT...

or

This fanfic is written for the monthly challenge: LOVE in various~ANIME~fanfics group in MT...

Well, I hope you get the idea...^^

me: *yells* Hotaru-chan...^.^ *waves* Please please please help me with the monthly challenge cuz sometimes, my ideas could be very lame...lol :D

Well, c ya...^^,
I hope more members would be active after this...^.^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

hee hee...sure I'll help u with the monthly challenge ladestiny-chan^^. lol...don't worry...a lot of the times my ideas are very lame also. lol this whole thing sounds like a great idea...the angst ones would be really hard for me though...unless I do a Godchild fic. lol

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

haha...^^,

Humor will be hard for me this time cuz right now, I can't write anything other than Angst/ ROMANCE...^_^' (Last year I made a resolution not to write any other genres until I made a good enough angst...but then, I can't write anything except angst after writing too much of it...*cries*)

But that's why it's going to be a challenge...lol^^
I'm glad you like the idea^^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.