Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FMA: DREAM CARNIVAL - Minitokyo

FMA: DREAM CARNIVAL

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Recently I was able to play this fighting game base on FMA, and I must say it is FUN! I men for those who love SSBM, this has that feeling to it. SSBM: FMA style. You control one pair of charactesr and the computer one so it's mad!! The enviroment is destructable and you can use alchemy. :D

Anyone else with it?

nostalgicmix

nostalgicmix

Silent Bound

What is the game released for? Console, PC? I haven't heard of it yet. o.o

Signature Image

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

me either, but i`m not a game expert, just playing on pc but i`d like to. couldnĀ“t you make some screenshots?

Myke

Myke

Upstract

SSBM???
If it's really like that then you have to give us some more informations on this =D
I'm really a GameCube addict, especially ssbm, Metroid, FZero and Burnout 2 are my favorites.

ShoguMogu

The Aspiring... something...

Hey guys! I was much intrigued by this FMA:Dream Carnival game... haha....SSBM? Looks cool! Anyway, after looking at this page, it definitely resembles the Narutimett Hero game, the first one for PS2? Anyway here's a link!

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0406/game062204a.shtml

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Sadly, It is not in tthe NA yet. As I got mine's thru "special Methods" The link Shogu posted is right

Holy crap...I wanna play...if I had the time

dans

dans

busy u_u

try Bradley.... oh my :o ... he's very strong.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

>_> Yeah... Ive heard of this game... Along with the other two FMA ps2 games... FMA and the Broken Angel and fma2: blah blah blah... Yippe!! fma&ba should be coming to the US sometime soon... I hope...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.