Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DoA babes vs FF chicks - Minitokyo

DoA babes vs FF chicks

page 1 of 1 11 total items

The sexy ladies of Dead or Alive and Final Fantasy are battling it out for your enjoyment!

Videos by Monty Oum.

Dead Fantasy 1
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26451.html

Dead Fantasy 2
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/193489.html

Awesome fight scenes. Though I can't believe the DoA babes are having a hard time owning the FF babes. Against Tifa, maybe, but against Yuna and Rikku? That's crap. Since when have Yuna and Rikku been able to fight like that? Though in a straight fight of martial arts, the DoA babes would win hands down. But in an all out fight, the FF chicks would win since they've got their cheap summons, limit breaks, magic, and stuff while the DoA babes only have their jutsus.

I'd hate to admit it since I'm an Ayane fanboy, but Kasumi was pretty cool teleporting around.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

When I first read this, all I could think of was what the hell is this? I was formulating some kind of response ultimately calling you an idiot... but then you said you were an Ayane fanboy. ALL is forgiven. Not enough love for Ayane out there.

Anyway, the videos are cool enough but they lose any and all respectability using Final Fantasy X-2 characters. FF X-2 is an affront to God himself and to use any part of it other than in ways that obviously makes it look bad is pure blasphemy. Seriously FFX-2 sucked... hard.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Quote by shoujoboySeriously FFX-2 sucked... hard.

I agree with you 100% but I also want to add FFX as a sucky game. :] FFX and x-2 ruined the Final Fantasy Tradition with its victory theme. The stats distribution ruined it as well imo. since it had always been auto-distributed in the previous games.

Heh, just wanted to show other people the vids. Not start a stupid poll battle.

FF X and FF X-2 fail.
Ayane is superior.
Ayane > YRP

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Quote by mistergua
Awesome fight scenes. Though I can't believe the DoA babes are having a hard time owning the FF babes. Against Tifa, maybe, but against Yuna and Rikku? That's crap. Since when have Yuna and Rikku been able to fight like that? Though in a straight fight of martial arts, the DoA babes would win hands down. But in an all out fight, the FF chicks would win since they've got their cheap summons, limit breaks, magic, and stuff while the DoA babes only have their jutsus.

I'd hate to admit it since I'm an Ayane fanboy, but Kasumi was pretty cool teleporting around.

I think I hate these kinds of threads because the personal biases always shine through like a flashlight pointed in your eyes... <_<

In a contest of martial arts, yes, the DoA fanservice girls would probably win, but calling the summons and magic cheap is pretty absurd given the entirely different nature of the two games. It's like comparing apples to oranges- you can't really have a truly fair comparison. "Only have their justus"? You make it sound like it's a handicap when the person who made the video did a pretty dang good job of making the fights appear even when the styles of the games are totally different. Since when did the FF girls fight like that? Since when did ANY of the characters (DoA included) start taking moves from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? Use a little "suspension of disblelief", people.

Rather than whining about "who would win" and "why it's crap", I'd rather point out the awesome job the guy did of making the character models, the use of the characters in the fight while holding true to each character's style and the clever use of the magic, and the choreography of the entire fight. The fights were practically seamless despite the number of people in the brawl all at once. I'd like to see what Monty Oum can do with his skills later on.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Quote by ArtificialRaindrop

Quote by mistergua

I think I hate these kinds of threads because the personal biases always shine through like a flashlight pointed in your eyes... <_<

In a contest of martial arts, yes, the DoA fanservice girls would probably win, but calling the summons and magic cheap is pretty absurd given the entirely different nature of the two games. It's like comparing apples to oranges- you can't really have a truly fair comparison. "Only have their justus"? You make it sound like it's a handicap when the person who made the video did a pretty dang good job of making the fights appear even when the styles of the games are totally different. Since when did the FF girls fight like that? Since when did ANY of the characters (DoA included) start taking moves from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon? Use a little "suspension of disblelief", people.

Rather than whining about "who would win" and "why it's crap", I'd rather point out the awesome job the guy did of making the character models, the use of the characters in the fight while holding true to each character's style and the clever use of the magic, and the choreography of the entire fight. The fights were practically seamless despite the number of people in the brawl all at once. I'd like to see what Monty Oum can do with his skills later on.

I did say it was awesome, didn't I? That's why I posted the link for everyone to see. And what do you mean by this "kind" of thread? What kind of thread is this anyway? It's the thread of someone who wanted to share an awesome video and state his own personal opinion on who he personally wants to win. Maybe if I commented on the fight choreography more, and not just a simple "awesome video" instead of who I wanted to win, you wouldn't have responded with your own whining?

I have the right to be biased because my favorite Ayane is in that video. And as I've said, I did not mean for this to be a character battle thread, I was just stating my personal opinion, as you did yours.

And yes, the magic and summons ARE cheap precisely because characters from two entirely different worlds are merged into one world, and are pitted against each other. What skills or techniques could the DoA babes have that could match the magic and summons of Team FF?

davidh01

davidh01

No Longer Active...

Good call on putting this up for everyone to find. Personally, I couldn't care less about who is on which side, or the merits of FF X-2 vs DoA or whatever (haven't played any of them nor am I interested to do so). Like you say, visually awesome how it was developed and played out even if one has to suspend their entire belief of physics (the "Laws of Anime" definitely come to the fore here - particularly Anime Laws #1 and #2). I was wondering when Yuna was going to run out of bullets (oops, Anime Law #15 - no one runs out of ammo). Great entertainment all round, and now I'm hanging out for Part 3.

EDIT: BTW, the HD versions are an absolute stunner.

both are good in their own way

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

Rumble Roses FTW!

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Never dream they will crossover like that XD
This is something out of the word!
And our lady friend with Key Blade are there too XD
Both are great!

It's a really good fan-made videos,.
It's incredible how he done it !

CHEERS :D

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.