Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 blood+ scan deleted? - Minitokyo

blood+ scan deleted?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

why was my blood+ scan deleted?
I even said that it is similar to the new one I posted but it's not the same scan. It has different people in the scan and the drawing style is different. The similarity is that it's the same pose

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

you should share the scan which was deleted...if not nobody can say why it was deleted ^^

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

It is the same scan. The only difference was the positioning of the characters across the page instead of down. It was the same image. I take care to download each scan to check for quality. I recognised the Blood+ scan, and found the same image already in the gallery... twice! Both your and the other older versions have been removed as they were significantly smaller. The new version is larger, has better overall scan/print quality, does not have any text over it, and the cropping includes all the characters in their entirety.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.