Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Old Me and New Me - Minitokyo

Old Me and New Me

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Personal wide. I like the new me. The old me just not me. Hehehehe I know it doesn't make sense. Ever hear trying to be someone. I learn the hard way. I try not to be like everyone. More like isolated myself. Now days, I opposite. I stand up for myself. I say what come in my mind. Whatever it hurtful words or hate words. They are the truth. That the who I am. I smile more often and friends. I more open to people to some extent. I know my limit.

What about you?

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

he~h. personality-wise, i'm still the same as when i was younger. except that i'm not as loud and extroverted as i used to be. not quite the troublemaker either. nowadays, i rather prefer solitude and silence (with an exception to music) but that doesn't stop others from befriending me. kinda makes me wonder how i have friends to start with. hahaha

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.