Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Character Voting! Group Discussions and Upcoming Features! - Minitokyo

Character Voting! Group Discussions and Upcoming Features!

Group announcement by Neither-world

Half Breeds - Why do we love them?

Their background/life story is interesting?
5 votes
They have awesome weapons?
0 votes
They look cool?
1 votes
They have wicked abilities?
2 votes
Because they are different?
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Allright everyone! Its been awhile since you've probably checked out the group. I'd like you all to come by and talk to us! It gets so lonely here without our members... that the silence is deafening! T_T

I think its past time to try to get everyone to share their imput and opinions on their favorite (new and old) half-breed characters from all the series you can think of. I would like to start off with a poll on who is the biggest and most awesome half-breed character out there to date. I'd like you all to just name your three favorite half-breed characters from any manga ot anime you can think of. I'll then tally the votes and that character will have a feature spot and a discussion about why they are our top pick.

What I want you all to post here is:

1. 3 favorite half-breed characters (ex. half demon, half-angel, half-vampire) names and what anime/mange they are from

2. Why are they awesome? What makes their story/life better or more interesting than the rest?

That's it! You're done! Super easy and really quick! XD The winning picks will be featured on the group site with pictures, bios, and we will possibly try to feature a character every 2 weeks (or every month). Thank you all for reading this and I hope you send me some awesome characters for the voting!

Have an awesome day!

~yothsothgoth~

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

You know, I will love to stay connected to this. I have been a little to ocupied in real world, and I do not have acces to PhotoShop anymore :(. But I can come by periodically and talk here.
Favorirte half breeds:
Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
Naruto (Naruto)
Dante (Devil my cry)

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Thanks for coming back and checking up on us. We kayo04 and I really appreciate it. ^^

Hi there, I don't know really what to say. I like half breeds because they are sort of looked upon differently by the human world even though they don't look different. I can't really think of any favorite half breeds off the top of my head but any half vampire, half human will do nicely. I also like to see if a romantic storyline ever develops between a character like that and a normal human, gets me every time.

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

I think I watch too many animes that have half breeds, which I can't remember who are half breeds. So I don't how to choose the best three as my favourite as I'm not very sure that they are half-demon, half vampire and so on.

Quote by Zaza4I think I watch too many animes that have half breeds, which I can't remember who are half breeds. So I don't how to choose the best three as my favourite as I'm not very sure that they are half-demon, half vampire and so on.

You could gave me the name of the anime. I confirm whatever is they consider a half breed or not. :)

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Active member or not, I'm going to contribute something to this group (at least.. ;) ):

#1 Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)- Half Shinigami & half Hollow
#2 SailorMoon (SailorMoon)- Half Human & half Sailor Scout
#3 Daisuke Niwa (D.N.Angel)- Half Human & half Demon

Reasons:
#1 Love him till death! Ichigo in Hollow is the best of all! XD I like everything about him! His mask, the evil grin, the Black Getsuga Tensho and of course his bankai outfit! XD *yeah* and he goes around fighting for what he think the best for his nakama (friends), as a true protector! >_<

#2 One of my favourite of all time.. SailorMoon has been in my heart for so long since my primary school day.. Beautiful and quite humorous at some point in both anime and manga. Always enjoy watching her fighting the bad guys using her most powerful weapon she has, the feeling of Love. She can be sweet and cute too when she is with Mamoru Chiba/ Tuxedo Mask (her lover).

#3 Just finished watching the anime. Took away my heart when Niwa-kun express his feelings to Riku Harada (his lover) after a long journey.. (just as an expression.. Haha ;) ). Watching him growing up and being a responsible man that is the reason I've chosen him. The combination with Dark Mousy is awesome too! (I love Ryotaro Okiayu-Dark Mousy as the seiyuu! XD)

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.