Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Detective Conan updated : new look - Minitokyo

Detective Conan updated : new look

Group announcement by Detectiveconan

page 1 of 1 3 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

I just finished updating the group page from scratch as you will notice by yourselves when entering the group ^__^

detectiveconan

I put all and everything I thought was of interest, and also the latest news of both the anime (movie 12 which will be released this week in Japan) and the manga (latest chapters).

I understand that Detective Conan, unlike others anime, being a serie extending on a very long period of time (manga : 14years and anime : 12 years...), it's pretty difficult to keep up with it or conserve the excitement you felt when you discovered DC for the first time years and yeeaaarrrss ago; but the group Detective Conan is literally abandoned by its own members and falls in a total silence for sometime months and months...

I can only humbly request from you all to try being more active to keep this group alive!
I'm not asking you to come every week nor even every month and definitely not to profess your ever lasting love for DC in the guestbook ^^;;;;
How about giving your opinion about the latest chapters? Sharing useful links : manga, anime, wallpaper/whatever art (you can present any art works, even if it's not related to detective conan!), if you see a good AMV in youtube how about showing it in the group page? or ANYTHING related to Conan like "hey! that episode was fansubbed this week" or whatever!

I'd like to suggest doing a contest in the group but it's inactive to such a point that I'm not even sure someone will read or not this announcement ^^;;;

So I'll be honest with you : I'm the only active admin left of this group and I will try my best to keep the group page up-to-date but if in spite of everything this group stays as dead as ever...well...what can I say? I'm not going to give up my role as the sole admin but I will more or less leave the group to its own luck and exposed, I guess, to be deleted one of those days by MT's staff or maybe not but simply dead in a corner? ^^;;; I am an university student with tons of works and I definitely can't give up my time for something...dead...and I, alone, am totally useless to keep a whole group active!

i'm very sorry X( hope i could help, i'll try to submit some of my old artwork... i like the new look of the group page ^^

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

sorry admin... >_<...
I'll try my best to visit it as often as possible...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.