Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Studio not found - Minitokyo

Studio not found

page 1 of 1 1 total item

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Hi, i'm here to report a link leading to a "Studio Not Found" error ( http://browse.minitokyo.net/s/0/hiro-suzuhira/ )

I uploaded this scan ( Kaori and Yun in swimsuits <3 by papyworld ) in the Monochrome gallery.

On the scan's webpage, if you click on the "Hiro Suzuhira" link at the top of the page, it leads to a page saying "Studio Not Found".

I think it's the last scan uploaded in the Monochrome section. I checked other scans of this section and their "Hiro Suzuhira" link works.

I don't know if new scans uploaded in the Monochrome section will have the same problem.

The consequence of that error is that the scan doesn't appear in Hiro Suzuhira gallery ; only in the Monochrome one.

I hope it will be fixed.

merged: 04-21-2008 ~ 04:13am
I reply to this thread to say that now the "Hiro Suzuhira" link is working
but still, the scan only appears in the Monochrome gallery.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.