Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Project - Moar Plz! - Minitokyo

New Project - Moar Plz!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 4 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Moar Plz! is a project that lets you request whatever walls you may fancy. The catch is - you have to wall someone else's request first before you can make your own request XD

Read more about it here!

View current requests!

Questions? Post 'em here.

To submit walls+requests, use the Planning Board's guestbook!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

question: how specific can we be with requests? Can it be a list of scans? (I'm thinking of a certain character for example, and people don't know who they are, so I'd provide a list of scans they can use etc)

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Yep, can definitely be a list of scans ^^ As long as it's not too difficult for other people to pick up anything can go with regards to requests. I was even thinking requesting just one scan would be ok, as long as the scan's in good quality/relatively easy to wall.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

requesting one scan might take longer, I know from experience from the Paint-o-rama scan requests.. nobody ever takes them ;__;

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.