Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does Naraku Die? (spoilers welcome) - Minitokyo

Does Naraku Die? (spoilers welcome)

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i've been watching the show and saw all the episodes from beginning to end. i saw the last one where they escaped from the trap that Naraku led them into. but i haven't seen the manga and i was hoping to get some answers... like does naraku EVER die? and if so:

1. How does he die?
2. What happens to Inuyasha and the others?(Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kikyo)
3. What about Naraku's incarnations? (Kanna, Kagura, Hakudoshi, etc.)
4 what About Sango's Little brother, does he survive?

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Well...
Here are a couple of spoilers that I was able to catch:

1. No, Naraku does not die! LOL
2. InuYasha's sword becomes yet stronger (After Kongo~suha, there's also Dragon scale, Mido~ Zangetsu~ha).
Kikyo~ merges with Midoriko (The main person which the Shikon Jewl emereged from). After a number of chapters, she dies! (Don't really remember how)
Miroku (I'm not so sure), but I heard that he dies as well (don't think so though).
3. Kagura dies in the first season. Hakudoshi dies as well, Miroku's sucks him with his Kaazana.
4. Kohaku (Sango's lil brother) dies as well, Naraku eventually takes the shard from him.
5. Kouga (the wolf) gains a new strong weapon (super claws, its like a glove).
6. Sesshoumaru...
First, his sword "Tenseiga" becomes a weapon instead of a healing sword (for a change of heart). Shortly after that, he challenges Tetsusaiga (InuYasha) and Tetsusaiga's new technique (Dragon Scale, which sucks the enemy's youki power) sucked all of Tenseiga's super power "Medo~ Zangetsuha", so the technique becomes originally for Tetsusaiga (This is what their father wanted Sesshoumaru to master, so InuYasha can take the technique for Tetsusaiga after that.
While Sesshoumaru is in battle with a really strong enemy, the enemy pierces him through his body (Big hole), at the moment he totally "GIVES UP" on Tetsusaiga, and grabs his Tenseiga. The moment he grabs Tenseiga, the hole in his body vanishes (heals), and his left arm returns in a flash! Sesshoumaru becomes "almost" invinsible, and his "REAL" sword emerges: "Bakussaiga"...
Well, that's all I can remember, I hope its a good spoiler! LOOOOOOOOOOL!
=======================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I'm reading the on-going manga so up until now:

1. He doesn't, but as things are looking, he will in a few chapters T_T
2. Kagura, Kana, Kikyo die. The rest meet up in Naraku's body to kill him. Naraku completes the jewel and transforms into a huge spider (I mean huuuge). Inuyasha & his bitches + Sesshoumaru & his bitches fight Naraku in his body.
3. I wrote at two.
4. Yes. Kikyo saves his life using her spiritual powers. Instead of killing Naraku, she chose to save Kouhaku after his shard was removed.

Well, you have to read the manga, the anime is faaaar behind.

Signature

is there anywhere can i go to read the Manga In English? if so where?

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Here!

Signature

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

WOW
I never knew it went this far already!
They HAVE TO make the Anime for this =SSS, desu ne? ^_^

Thanks for the info though =p

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

so does sesshoumaru steal the tesusiaga from Inuyasha

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well inuyasha sort of ended without finishing the anime, so I have heard rumors that they will be picking the anime back up and running with it, so we can only hope that something might come from it...like them not stopping it again -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.