Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notice and new Moderator/Admin requested: - Minitokyo

Notice and new Moderator/Admin requested:

Group announcement by MT-Haven

page 1 of 1 1 total item

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Since this group has dwindled in size and in member participation in discussions and any posts at all... I have decided to try to find another member to take over my position. If anyone would like to be the new moderator or admin, let me know. Send me a brief list of your skills (if any... and they aren't required) and let me know what position you would like. Both of the admins here have not been here in quite some time and for you to properly moderate or be a good administrator, you need to be online more often than once every other month. I know this group is small and is very open in topics... and would thrive if we had more members, but I can't seem to get this group going. Anyways, please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

If we can't find anyone to assist with this group it most likely will be deleted.
I just thought as a last attempt, if anyone else wanted to try to keep the group alive... I'd let someone else try.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.