Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sub-categories bug - Minitokyo

Sub-categories bug

page 1 of 1 5 total items

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Hi,

First i wanted to thank you for solving the problem mentioned here ( Studio not found ). Now the "Hiro Suzuhira" link works when submitting in the Monochrome gallery.

Still, a different problem occurs and that's why i'm creating this new thread as the problem might be generalised.

Actually, once you submit something into the sub-category "Monochrome". It only appears in the Monochrome gallery and not in its parent category.
Still, old submissions appear in both galleries as : Suzuhira 01 by koken

Maybe the problem is generalized to every new submissions in sub-categories ?

I hope this can be fixed and please excuse me for bothering you about that

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Um, I'm not sure what you mean by subcategories. Do you mean that the scan should be in the category Monochrome, but the Official Creator is not Hiro Suzuhira?

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Thank you for you consideration MapleRose, i'll try to explain it better.

I call sub-categories the galleries being reachable from a studio gallery.

To take an example, the sub-categories for the studio "Suzuhira Hiro" are :
Aikagi
Ginban Kaleidoscope
Monochrome
Shuffle!
Soul Link

Now the problem is the following, when you submit a scan into a sub-category (here Monochrome), it only appears in the Monochrome gallery and not in Suzhira Hiro gallery.
But it should appear in both ( as show in this example : Suzuhira 01 by koken appearing in both Monochrome and Suzuhira Hiro gallery )

So, to summarize, recently, scans submitted into what i call a sub-category only appear in the sub-category gallery and not in the studio gallery.

I hope i explained myself better and i hope the problem can be fixed.

I also thank you again for your consideration.

Support section

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Ah I see what you mean, I didn't even notice that before >_<

Anyway, thanks for letting us know. I'll take note of this and ask Sheq to fix it :)

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Thank you very much MapleRose. I hope this will be fixed ^_^

Support section

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.