Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Twilight 2008 - Minitokyo

Twilight 2008

page 1 of 1 3 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Anybody here a fan of Stephenie Meyer's book Twilight? The trilogy and the never-end-waited fourth book? I am a fan, a hard one and I love EDWARD CULLEN! So I wanted to know if anyone here is nearly ecstatic as I am towards the new movie in december. Robert Pattinson (hot one!) from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, as Cedric Diggory, will be playing Edward. Yay! And Bella Swan will be played by the undenyable talented Kirsten Stewart (Into the Wil, The Messengers). I am so blessed! I want to know if you guys are blessed too?

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I absolutely loved the first book (and Edward, of course ^_^), but I gotta say I'm not really that excited about the movie. I think my problem is that the major reason I loved the books can't possibly be portrayed in the movies. What hooked me wasn't so much Meyer's story (it's actually pretty mediocre if you really think about it) but more so the way she wrote the book- her style. It's not something that can really translate to film. It will still be interesting to see how they handle the characters, except for Edward because the guy you mentioned looks NOTHING like how I picture him *cries at ruined mental picture*. But Bella sounds like a pretty good cast, and I know I'll still see it anyways. Just not particularly enthused.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

i don't get it -_-

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.