Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reviving Oringinal - Minitokyo

Reviving Oringinal

Group announcement by Oringinal

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Since Segnoj asked us to take care of Oringinal for him since he retired, I say we get around doing that, and not let Oringinal rot away idly forgotten, especially since he just made us all admins.

I was thinking, to get us doing something, why don't we try a contest to design the new userpage layout? Any other ideas would be welcome as well.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Indee

Indee

Indee

I agree . I think we should revive Original. I also have loads of my handmade work to share with all the others. I'm really shocked to hear that Original isn't really active! We can start a contest and ask the participants to express their emotions through their artwork using different colours and stuff. What do u think? Is it a good idea? And they can expl their portray of emotions too. :\

merged: 04-28-2008 ~ 06:18pm
Or we can have a contest on how creatively they work on any of their fav anime art .

Indee

Actually, a contest for creative fan art is a pretty good idea. It forces originality on the quality of the artwork, and not so much the characters instead.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I say it is a wonderful idea! You can count on me!
I have more then enough ideas.
Well, making some original fan-art sound interesting. That would prove it's self as quite a challage so, maybe it might work. Plus, people are more proune at making fan art then original art.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.