Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever watched anime with your parents? - Minitokyo

Have you ever watched anime with your parents?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

acutally... when me an mai sister an mom are in the philippines, we watch anime alot ^^;; mai mom usually doesnt pay attention but yeah

we also watch avatar [thats not really an anime is it?] with mai dad.... he really likes that one hahaha ^^
m.i.a. =p

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

so does this work both ways though, besause i can't say i've watched it with them, coz its more like that they watched it with me.

considering my dad has no interest in it so no to him, but i made my mum watch a couple of things , only coz there's nothing on public tv. thus she becomes bored and just starts watching then wonders off and does something then comes back and then leave again it more of a "watch you doing" check up

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Well, yeah, it works both ways.
I mean, in my case my dad asked me to watch Initial D with him, but obviously from the replies most people's parents don't like anime. :p

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

LOLOlL "watching anime with your parents" thats just funnayy!

Well my parents kind of like it. My mom probably a little

A smile will make the day better

My parents have watched Doraemon ^_^, only it...

Yeah. Actually I have just a mom but we watched somtimes. Her favorite is Inuyasha and Shaman King. ^^

Yes..We watched Yu Yu Hakusho...Wahahahahaha

no but sometimes they watch A BIT and later they went out.

Takeru623

Takeru623

Haruhiist

My mom will more or less listen to whatever I happen to watch. She does really like the Miyazaki movies though.

sadly no one watch anime with me but i enjoy it myself

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

LOL, when I was 7 years old, I wanted my mum to watch with me Sailor oon, and she disliked it. My dad: "It's full of demons! Not good for you, dear!" He satarted saying that it wasn't good for me to watch. And then I started to grow, and I wanted then to watch everything about anime alone, or only with people that liked anime as well.
The last time I watched an episode with them was of Card Captor Sakura. They continued asking me like 1000000000000000000000000000 questions, and I couldn't explain them all.
Nowadays, whenever I'm watching anime, and my parents are coming near, I change channel (if it's on Tv) or change the webpage (if it's on the web)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

Yes........
My mom likes anime, but only for inuyasha... And when i watch Naruto, mom always went away.... Hahahahaha

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: They continued asking me like 1000000000000000000000000000 questions, and I couldn't explain them all.

lol, it means they've interest w/ anime rite? ^^

Signature

offee

lost and found

My dad likes anime and sometimes shows up to watch with me. Mom abhors those bigEyed characters but would follow a title packed with a lot of drama.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Never... but there were times when my dad would ask me how i manage to understand what the characters are saying and i would always point out to the subtitles... :)

besides, watching anime with my parents wouldn't be fun... heheh

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Heh, my parents don't mind reading subtitles. They usually put them on for English movies since it's not their first language. :p

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

nope, the only type of cartoons I watched with my pa was Bugs Bunny and Pinky and Brain. However, I did got my into the whole Zelda world. I don't know if that counts. But my dad did fought with Blockbuster for returning Zelda for SNES two months after the date, he never has set one step again in one. And my mom cried in the end of Zelda Ocarina of Time. So, it doesn't entirely counts as anime, but we could say they are a little bit into it.

My dad likes to watch cartoons, so whenever I watch anime he'll usually watch too. He would watch shows like Yu-gi-oh and Shaman King since they came on with the Saturday morning cartoons. One day he sat down and watched Cowboy Bebop with me, and he was surprised because he was expecting it to be some kids' show. He's watched anime with me ever since then. Especially when Trigun was on TV, because he loves westerns.
My mom doesn't like anime, though. She doesn't hate it, she's just not that interested in it. She used to watch Death Note with me, but she said it was too gross for her and stopped.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

hahahhaa no no... i'm watching anime alone :D

merged: 06-17-2008 ~ 04:32am
oooo wait wait i watch anime with my parents when i was so small kid hahahahaha

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Me and my brother watch anime with our dad sometimes only if he likes it tho ones dad likes are,
Arjuna
Mushi-shi
Serial Experiments Lain
xXxHolic
Tsubasa Chronicles

Ya so sometimes.

with my mother, she likes men harem like angelique etc.

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

OMG never! I rather shoot my self in the foot! xD They hate the fact that I like anime. (Y_Y)

Yes I did...but I have to select good ones...I watched Grave of the Fireflies with my mother and she actually liked it! but we cried...it's a sad movie. She also watched some episodes of Sailor Moon (LONG TIME AGO) with me, but THAT she didn't like...hehehe ;)

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.