Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever watched anime with your parents? - Minitokyo

Have you ever watched anime with your parents?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

sometimes but most of the time they don't

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

i watched shulato & rurouni kenshin with my father, he likes them, even he bought new active speakers just for it. then i watched final fantasy VII advent children with my mother, she likes reno & tifa in there hehehehe...

oh yes, my dad loved Advent Children. I saw him staring longingly at a $200 Cloud figurine even. xD

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

all the time. my mom even read manga after watching the anime.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I have xD

hehe i never did think of having my parents watch anime ever since they commented that anime is cartoons and i should stop watching.. XD

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I moved out of the house before I really got into anime so we never really watched it together. My mom might have liked some of it, but her eyesight was bad so she wouldn't be able to watch anything subtitled.

yeah... in fact he is more interested in anime than myself

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

XD My mom thinks anime is the devil's work. LOL.

My dad though, he knew that we wanted to watch YuYu Hakusho, so he would switch the channel to it and watch it with us, so my mom wouldn't rant at us~ ^^

Because yes!

Yes i have. They only enjoy some the animes i watch. My mum and dad both enjoy their cartoons though. hehehehe But sometimes they don't get what is happening. XD

So far nope, But then again they never really pay attention to it, after all it just like any other tv program except that it animated. No reason why they should not like it if they turn out interested in the story.

Pink78

Pink78

Sblood

My parents has never watched anime with me.They like to watch T.V. like the news or other T.V. shows. I don't think they like anime.

Nothing lasts forever

My parents used to watch anime with me but that was when I was a kid. Now I watched anime by myself.

Yes! It is weird, but they love Death Note! My mom likes Kira and my dad prefers L, it is funny when they fight about who is the best.

no!They aren't interest in anime.

lol
i never really thought about this but
no i have never watched anime with my parents
nor will i think i'll like it -_-

Intresting question for me. My mom is Japanese and when I was growing up, all my and the sib watched was american cartoons. Got older she finally got her degree to teach in the US, started to rent anime for class work, but didnt care for it. Many years later, join the military and start to download watch or buy DVDs, still again she didnt care. Last few years we have been watching anime I bring home while on leave. Even to the point she needed what I had to see what her high school students were watching, and she started to actually enjoy the shows. Of the ones I gave her, she likes Darker than Black.

not really:( my parents don`t like anime ....and of course anime is not suitable for them :D

nah they r always busy XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

My mum watch with me only if it's naruto, that's all she wanted to watch, nothing else.

yeah and no, just a really FEW series
-Wolf Rain
-Escaflowne
at first Full Metal Alchemist, but with time it was so childish that I became boring.
and there where a few more but I dont remember the names

yes

If disney can be count yeah i've watched anime with my parents now they don't want to watch such stuff i don't know why=P

My father saw me watching Inuyasha, he said that thouse cartoons are to blody for me...:P

merged: 11-15-2008 ~ 09:54pm
My father saw me watching Inuyasha, he said that thouse cartoons are to blody for me...:P

merged: 11-15-2008 ~ 09:54pm

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.