Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever watched anime with your parents? - Minitokyo

Have you ever watched anime with your parents?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 95 total items

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

I watch anime with my mom from time to time. She's watched Peach Girl, InuYasha, and Fruits Basket with me. Oh, and Please/Onegai Twins. Not too often because she's really picky about what she likes. *_* She claims she really wants to see Ouran High School Host Club, though... xD!

with my girlfriend and friends

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

I have only my mom she is quite young and she does not dislike anime
actually she encourages us
something like if you like something why not do it ^_^'
but I haven`t actually saw an anime episode with her
she likes Trinity Blood especially the OST

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

Hahaa... Not really...
My dad can't bother to read the subtitles... But he was like, oh, Japanese can draw really really well !
Totally agree with you dad !
My mum watches random episodes, when she sits in the living room and I happen to be watching...
She thought Naruto looks like a monkey^^

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

There are times when my parents decide to watch anime when i watch it :D
At least they dont spoil it. Like when i was watching Bleach, my dad just laughed at the way they talk in Japanese, rofls. My mum thought Fruits Basket was cute when i was watching it, HAHAHA!
I wouldnt mind them watching it with me, i mean, it just shows they should give things a chance u know? i mean, then they'd realise how cool anime is and would buy me whole anime dvd sets :D
LOL, well, i wish :sweat:

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Yep. "Naruto!" my okaa-san commented: "naruto looks good but look fat!" >_<!

Yes i have, when i first started watching anime my mother requested that she see it. She is in love now with the street fighter anime and gundam wing. Also she has seen Afro Samurai as well, she thinks is weird but entertaining.

The only anime that my parents will respect are produced by Studio Ghibli.

The last anime that I watched with a parent was Mononoke-hime. My father was very impressed. :3

If I put any anime on TV my mom would generally just sit down and watch it with me. She's pretty mellow and likes getting into the things that we're interested so so she has something to talk about with us. We used to watch Evangelion together all the time. It was rather enjoyable.

no not at all. my mom hates anime and never liked watching it or anything of it. I dont care tho I wouldnt want to any ways. Id rather watch it alone, with friends who enjoy it or especially my girlfriend

I think if my parents were into anime then i'm living in a crazy world...so fortunately, they don't. Parents that are into anime and stuffs like that can be freaky unless they are artists or japanese..lol

will my father did watch the anime master cooking boy until the last of the episode with me. he also watch the anime yakitate japan.

kich: I don't really see anything wrong with parents watching anime... I mean, we've reached the point where there are gamer parents and such. xDDD

eww.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I used to watch Detective Conan with my mom, but then we stopped getting the series from my aunt so then we stopped

My parents don't really care to much for anime, though my mom is a bit more open-minded and has watched a few things, usually of the Miyazaki-variety. My dad doesn't say much about it, but he's never shown an interest in it. XD

yo no sy fanatico del anime pero si un buen aficionado es por eso que a mis les agrada que yo lo vea. pero no, no les agrada pero tengo su apoyo moral.

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

~Most Impossiblites Are Reality

my dad likes cowboy beepbop<- spelling error, i dont watch it. These are the shows me and da are sucked into.
Naruto, Inuyasha, RKenshin, Samuri X, Nori, Myrazaki Flims, Mourabi, Code Geass revenge of lelouch, Ghost In the Shell, and Death Note.

oh, mom is so into her reality bubble , so basically she gets sick looking at anime,
oh and whenever i do an anime image and show her shes all like okay i dont get it or, whats with her thick eyebrows and wheres her boobs. when its a guy with long hair and im like mom thats a guy.
"i dont know how you can tell, but it looks like a girl, why dont you do a portriat of your sister or better yet do one of lily (pet dog, akita)."

ill do anything mom says but two things.
1. what to die from
2. what i should be drawing.

My dad loves anime, he'll stop doing something and just sit down and watch whatever anime im watching. funny. hes like a 16 year old boy in a 48 year old body.
its also pretty funny when he brings home a anime videogame, he heared rumors of.(sometimes it takes him hours even a hundred stores to find it).

My family and I tend to enjoy watching the Ghibli films together, and my nieces love them, so that's actually a pretty cool deal all around. Every so often we'll enjoy something like The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Paprika, or some such but the films are about the extent of our viewing together.

pokemon with my mom back in 1997. O_O

i made my mom sit through an episode of ichigo mashimaro, and she got hooked.

she ended up watching all 12 episodes straight through.

afterwards she was moaning about how i shouldnt have made her watch it.

barux

barux

arise from fallen grace

yea but it depends on the anime genre.. if the show is in an adult anime then definetly i woulnt allow my parents to view it. its kinda awfull.

I did watched Naruto and Bleach with them but they just like usual,think I'm a kid..But they still respect the anime except for the bloody situation,they think at the part is not suitable for kid..=_=

Tsunan

Tsunan

I am a Rurouni...

Long long time ago all my family watched Sailormoon with me :)
Than it was Rurouni Kenshin... and that's all... pity...

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 95 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.