Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Voting and Judging Time - Minitokyo

Voting and Judging Time

Group announcement by various--ANME--fanfics

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Hi there minna-san...*hugs* :)
Well, I just wanna say that the 'Are You Feelin' Lucky Contest' is officially over...^^,

Here are the entries:

1) Prince of Tennis: Good Luck Prince by awin-chan

2) xxxHolic: The Price of Love by reckless-rage

3) Gundam Seed/ Destiny: Just My Luck by steshin

4) Cowboy Beebop xover Trigun: Tumbling Dice by oneyearwarveteran

5) Card Captor Sakura: He Was A Believer of Luck; She Was A Disbeliever by tsubameongaku

6) Hana-Kimi: Salute Your Shorts by HotaruZala

7) I Don't Want You To Be My Lucky Star by yumexxfuture mangakaxx a.k.a ladestiny92

Okay, let me tell you how this works...
Contestants who get 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will receive a banner made by HotaruZala :D
And how does the winners being chosen?
Hotaru-chan and I will judge the fanfics..(but I think I'll just help around a bit and Hotaru-chan will do most of the judging..since I'm really not the person who could give constructive critiscm..lol)
But don't worry though...we will also count your votes...
Since, for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be judged by Hotaru-chan and I, our entries won't be counted...*sigh*

However, Hotaru-chan told me we should give banner to the most creative and I was thinking that for the most creative fanfic, why don't we just use votes and only votes? No judgings would be involved... That way, the admins could at least participate in the most creative fanfic...lol (Although...I haven't discuss this one with Hotaru-chan...This idea just came to me..lol)

How the voting works?
Pls write it like this:

My vote for:

1st place: .....
2nd place:......
3rd place:......

My vote for the most creative fanfic: ......................

Please, vote only ONE and ONLY ONE... XD

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

The idea is fine with me dear.^^ I think that's the best way to go about that...the voting system works well for any contest.^^ lol...I think you'd give good criticism too ladestiny-chan, but If u want me to look through them and decide I'll do that and then run my thoughts by you when I'm finished...I'll probably need at least two days for this if that's okay since I work five days a week and am also working on three other fics at the same time. lol

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Oh, sure...^^,
Tha would be great...^.^
I'll look at that them too but I probably can't do much about it...haha^^

That's okay, just take your time....We also need to wait for the other members to vote...^.^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.