Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GAME: Compare - Minitokyo

GAME: Compare

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha *mock me, and i'll make a switch-off button on you yune :P ^_^'*
and did ya hear what naito said yeah? listen to that gentleman man! Me is intelligent ^_^'
oh yeah! welcome to you Keough dude and do me a superior favor aye? Enjoy your time here :)

wth?! naito!? you again! Hahahaha.... man, i keep comparin' the same dude... good for you isn't it mate? XD

i compare naito with...... deja vu :D no, just kidding.... man, i don't know what to compare you with..... lemme see aye? eh... umm.... man, i've already said all the things i had to say bout ya mate... ok, i compare you to boundless light aye? ^_^'

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i compare xandman with a detective
coz he is so misterious.....
want to know ur avy is from what image?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i am mysterious eh? hahaha ^_^' sure, whatever you say... heh...

i cropped the eye from one of Masamune Shirow's Japanesque artworks, then i re-colored the whole thing and made a red pulsing eye with the x in the middle... and a flash at the end. The rest is greyscaled aye? :D

anyway, i compare you to a superawesome dude aye? :D

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Wah!? It's xandman again. We keep running to each other. ^_^' It seems that I'm running out of words to campore to to you. Let see. Bloody red eyes? Coz your avy is sooo cool. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

cute guy for naito18
ur sig is cute too

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Wah, Thanks jackal but it seems that I have a little trouble with my sig.T_T I have to edit it again.

Btw jackal is a very nice friend of mine.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hehe... why why i see ^_^' you av and sign looks great as well :)

and if you like my av, then you'll love my sign aye? 45% done, hehe ^_^'

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

for your sake....i cant believe im saying this...since i dont know what to compare you too....ill just say yah AWESOME mate! that did the trick now eh? XD

Thank you again Naito XD

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

It's yune-chan again. Hmmm, another word to compare for yune. What was it again? Ah, I compare you to a cake. Coz your soooo sweeeeettttt!!!!! *

Signature
Sarang heyo....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

HAHAhA!!!! I am Awesome!! see?! Now, who's the man yeah?! ^_^'

oh my god! Naito?! :o ^_^' heh... i compare you to a television yeah? 'cause i keep seeing you all the time, hahaha :D *compliment*

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Wah, I'm running out of words for you. ^_^' I compare you to a pirate.^^ coz you talk like one. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Yune

Yune

hahah nice comparin' of Xandy eh Naito XD

you're soooOO nice...i dont know what to compare you too....maybe a smile aye? XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha... arrrr matey! yeah, i noticed that too aye! ^_^'

and Yune.......... ....... what about yune......

*10 years later*

.....hmm.... what can i say about yune..... ok, ok... your sign and name gives me the illusion that you look as sweet as yuna yeah? ^_^' heh... man, you should give me props for that..... it took all my energy........ :P

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Yune then xandman again? ^_^' I think yune xandman and me are in a band. We end up tailing each other here in the forum. ^_^' Yehey! A band. Bands name "The pirates". Title of the first album "Treasure". Title of the first hit single "Aye!". XD

Ok, enough of that. I compare you to a star. Coz with your own will you can shine brighter than anything. :D

Signature
Sarang heyo....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah! well, thanks for that naito dude XD i am a star, wawa! ^_^' hehe.... well, i believe in will... so that could be true :)

and yeah, band's name's the pirates aye matey? XD haha... naito's a funny, i love it :D if i am the star castor, then you would be the star pollux, 'cause you can shine very bright as well, illuminating everyone :D

Signature

Yune

Yune

hahah going round and round again aye? XD

yuna eh? hehe thx dear bud yah~ :D

hmmmm i dunno what to compare you to eh? too unique maybe? yes? no? XD
a samurai eh? your workz can really kill... XD XD ^_^'

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Just like the other forum aye? Looks like the aye sickness is getting on me too aye?

I'll comper yune to a fire. Coz your siggy is soooooo hot. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ya know.... i have a hard time leaving you behin here naito ^_^' haha....

well, you're too great to be forsaken aye mate? :D

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

why thank you matey........ your such an good friend aye? You have such a nicesig there.^^ XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Yune

Yune

heyy thx naito!! hot eh? haha..too bad just my sig rite? XD XD
well your sweet like the sence of honey! XD

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Your the like the ocean. You have a vast collection of ideas. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.