Love Aigawa
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Cancel

Shinji Hirako is my favorite vizard ever! XD XD XD

• May 02, 2008
Cancel

Vizard is a good song by Moi dix Mois you should listen to it.

• May 02, 2008
Cancel

Shinji cuz he's quirky, weird, funny, cool, and kicks ass. Then Hiyori I like her attitude and she's cute in her own way and she also kicks ass too.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

For the most part, please do try and stray away from creating favorites threads. They just don't lead to any sort of discussion and usually more often then not end up just as a list thread.

For the sake of this thread though I would like to ask members to not only name the character they favor most, but also to add reasonings behind this choice.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Cancel

I love Love so much. The reason being is that his name is Love, he has a heart shaped hilt on his sword and the glasses and crazy afro are just awesome. Plus he was a Captain in Gotei 13 once which adds on to why I like him so much.

• May 09, 2008
Cancel

Hiyori Sarugaki. I love her kansai-ben.

Cancel

Kensei, because of his sexy knife beside his shoe. It's so tiny, but it's freaking awesome.

• May 10, 2008

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Cancel

The Vizard people are not my favourite characters, but among them is Kensei my favorite. I like his hilarious face when he is angry and I also like his way of fighting.

• Jun 14, 2008
Cancel

Hiyori. I like her personality XD

• Jun 15, 2008

bakudankyo

bakudankyo

Kami o Sabaku

Cancel

i love Aikawa Rabu (love)

i love to see his hair....and his glasses too...LOL

Obaachan ga itteitta
"wis ta ora usah tumindak olo.. sing arane BECIK mesti ketitik..."

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.