Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES - Minitokyo

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Any Persona fan out there? Well, i'm one XD I completed Persona 3 and now playing Persona FES with the carry over data from P3 live is some how easier XD I start off with The Journey 1st i'll like to see how many new things they have for us! One thing is that our lvl have to start all over again sadly and our money too T_T better then nothing guess ^_^'

I'll play Episode Aegis after i done with Journey.

So people on MT that play this game! What do you think about Persona 3 FES?

Oh and dating Elizabeth is so much fun XD

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

That's actually the game I'm on right now. 50 hours into it and only in September. There's so much to do with Social Links, Tartarus and other crap that I always feel every decision I make is wrong and going to screw me later. This will defintely consume my life longer than I thought.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

I love persona 3 fes as well! I finished the original P3 like 3 times. I just received P3F two days ago by mail and I am already seeing many new cut scenes that I never seen in the original. I tried my hand on the "The Answer" and I'll just say this, It is HARD!. My overall experience in the game so far is great with no complains. I haven't got to the part where i can date Elizabeth yet so I'm looking forward to it. Now that reminds me, knowing how Elizabeth really is when she doesn't hold back, (Original P3 players: I think u know what I'm talking about), it would be interesting what she'll do if she catches u dating other girls. That'd be a blast! Poor main character.

i havent play this game yet,but i have bought it.just dont have much time to play on it.^^nowadays i will go play it!seem that like u all said very interesting.i think i'm not buy wrong game.^^

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I was on my second playthrough in the original game and now ditching that to play FES. I'm sort of glad the levels doesn't transfer over. My character lvl was maxed out which made New Game+ way too easy. I am happy that character stats (charm, academics, courage) got carried over. That way, I can concentrate more on social links and the midnight battles.

I also liked the Elizabeth dating option. She's so amusing and funny.

Signature

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

I don't know what it is about P3 but after having spent 200+ hours on my first and second play-throughs of the original, I can honestly say i have missed these characters. I 'm just so glad that they decided to bring this one stateside as well. Admittedly, I went ahead and bought P3 FES simply as an excuse to give the game another go, but this here is one of the best RPGs i've ever recieved for the PS2. The possibility of dating Elizabeth in the original storyline (Episode: Yourself) was reason enough for me to go and get this awesome game. All that i can say is that the game is a steal at thirty US dollars. Go buy it...Nao!

"This is not merely a fabulous game made better, it is a love letter from Atlus"

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

I can't stop playing. It's brainwashed me. I didn't play the original (Shoot me), but I bought FES 3 days ago and It has consumed my life ever since. IT makes no sense. It's crazy. I haven't done ANY of my homework ever since I got FES. I barely talk at school (since I'm imagining what I'll do next on P3 FES when I get home). It's like it's taken control of me. Anyway, I actually find myself working on social links more than exploring tartarus just because I like to see the evens play out, let alone improving persona fusion. Plus, dating Elizabeth is extremely amusing and outright funny. That alone is worth about $15. FES is a steal at $30.

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

I'm like.... 50 hours in and currently at the full moon in November. I need to do some grinding, for I'm a little under leveled. Anyway, so far I'm loving every moment of it. Exploring Tartarus can get a little boring after you complete the Elizabeth quests for whichever block you're currently on though (which would explain my under leveled characters).

AND GOSH, FUUKA IS SUCH A LITTLE SWEETY! I just want to eat her up. Also, this game is making me want to make more P3 wallpapers, hehe.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

A little help pls about Elizabeth's quest for the "Please go water the flowers"
In the school right? I can't find the flowers zzz

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Quote by x-lawssA little help pls about Elizabeth's quest for the "Please go water the flowers"
In the school right? I can't find the flowers zzz

Ha, didn't know this was going to turn into a place for help. Anyway, I had a hard time finding them too. Just go on the roof and it's behind the fat kid sitting on the bench on the right side. I guess they thought it would be hillarious to hide them.

Anyway, just finished the game yesterday and I've got to say I was overall pleased by the experience. I do, however, think the final boss was probably the most annoying ever. My level was was more than enough to handle it, but I ended up getting charmed near the end and full healing it twice in one fight. That's damn annoying. I thought I'd finish and go play The Answer, but I so want to do the extra stuff and get all the other Social Links that it looks like I'm in it for the long haul.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Wow, thanks shoujoboy XD
Btw try get your lvl to 99 it will help in all the fight (Maybe ^_^' )

I have been playing this game now for about a 3wks and have already run through it twice, and now for the third time to level to 99. I am a huge FF fan but this game blew me away. I am curious though, with playing persona 3 FES I have heard that there were previous versions and games. Can anyone tell me what they are becaue I am determined to find them.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i want to ask about is it in the original persona 3 can get dating with Elizabeth or in the persona 3 Fes?

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

In the original Persona 3, players can't date Elizabeth, only in FES.

im currently playing P3F and i played the answer first instead of The Journey, but i played it a little bit.

when i finish my exams, i will finish the journey before going to the answer, but believe me the answer is so hard cause i barley get money and i barley defeated the second door monster((if u played the answer u will understand it)).

now im so obssesed over persona 3 fes, i cant think of anything except P3F, cause i stopped playing mana khemia: alchemist of al-revis and my brain is really washed up with persona.

i finished the original P3 in 135+ hours and my level was 98 and i also like making armaggedon((Lucifer and Satan)). i will not think of anything else except finishing The Answer and The Journey on P3F.

((sorry fpr my long reply im just obssesed with P3F)):p

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Hey badwolf, you are not the only one who is obssesed with P3FES XD

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Believe it or not, I completed it 3 times and thinking about starting it again. Stll have one more thing to uncover... And sadly, persona FES wasn't released here yet, I hope it will be in the near future...

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

.......?
Still not out at your end?! How come? I have been playing more then 6 week...
Hope you get your game soon, P3FES are great!

hello to everyone.I'm new here
i found this site when i'm looking for p3f wallpapers.

I just finish The Journey yesterday I have been playing it for 3 weeks (i'm at school so i only got little tym to play it). I had a hard tym with the final boss but it's worth (nice ending). I'm curious what is lvl I'm supose to be before fighting nyx, I fought him when I was lvl 84 . Anyways I started playing the The Answer and it's hard and challenging.

overall this is the best game I've ever played I don't think any game will best it . I hope they make an continuation of P3F.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Welcome to MT, kennethg!

Try play The Journey again with the save data to start a new game+ and get you lvl to 99, by that time you fight Nyx again lol it will be easy!

Here is the link faq of the game:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/937269.html

thnx for welcoming x-lawss
thnx for the link too (i know that already though)

anyway what personas did you use when you fought nyx.i used satan,mara,vishnu,micheal & kohryu.To bad i didn't max out the Star SL haven't got helel.For me Mara's appearance is quite disturbing.What do you think?

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

All I used was a Michael and that was all I needed. I used a Cybele but kept getting charmed, so I fused her with another to get a uncharmable Michael. Sit back and use Mediaraha and Samrecarm when needed, and just buff up the team. Also a good idea to bring along Aigis and put her in support mode so that she will stick to using all the -kaja/-kunda spells.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I bring Alice for the last fight XD

wow alice only?!
well honestly I only use mara and khoryu.mara for offense & khoryu for support

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.