Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u think anime art looks like a usual human drawing? - Minitokyo

do u think anime art looks like a usual human drawing?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Indee

Indee

Indee

I really don't agree with it. My sis is really good at drawing anime character. last year in my high school, my sis had drawn Ginji from get backers. it was really beautiful. She gave her art in the classes we joined because the headmisstress said that no one in our class had hobbies or talent. headmistress was really shocked and excited. It was going the way it should. But then suddenly, my sis told me that she was happy that her art was on the bulletin board. But there were some boys trying to match their faces with the drawing. How foolish is this? Did they not realize that it wasn't a regular drawing? Instead of appreciating it ,they thougt it was the drawing of one of the boys of the class! Its disgusting, how can they even think like that? Did this happen to u? What do u think about the way they reacted?

Indee

they guys r so zi lian

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I remember that in high school art class...my teacher didn't know what anime was so there again the teacher thought it was a drawing of one of the girls (not guys) in glass but hey at least I was able to "come out of the closet" and really get set back some hehe (got to love growing up in the bible belt)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.