Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Second Contest Extension, omg! xDD - Minitokyo

Second Contest Extension, omg! xDD

Group announcement by Arina-Tanemura-Fans

Now the deadline is bigger, will you join this contest?

For sure! :3
1 votes
If I can make it... (lazy people option, lol~)
2 votes
Now the deadline is bigger I will consider~
2 votes
I wasn't going to anyway~
1 votes
... Whut? o_o
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Yes, you got that right~
Though the original deadline date was supposed to be April 12th, (lol~ XD ) there have been a lot of confusions and the date was extended to May 12th, and now we're extending it again... guess where to? XD

If you said June 12th, you are... wrong! xDD
Our new deadline is now June 28th, a sunday. So please submit your entries to the minitokyo gallery and present them to the group's guestbook before that. :D

Just to remind the sleepy-heads, (lol, I'm on it~ xD) the rules for the contest are here: Happy Birthday Arinachi Contest!

If you have doubts about the rules, (some were already solved in the same thread) please ask! And It's not because there's a month ahead we're all forget it and leave it to the last minute, right? Let's fill our group's gallery with pretty wallpapers, as fast as possible! *__* lol~ XD XD

See you guys~ :)

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

This is going to be good (at least for me :3)
I wanted to join other contests as well so now I'll be able to make it ^_^

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

That's great~ :D
I see I was the only one who voted for the first option though, lol~ xDDD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.