Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with enlarging images - Minitokyo

Problem with enlarging images

page 1 of 1 23 total items

mkforema

mkforema

Little Miss Maria

I'm having a problem with enlarging and downloading the (free of credit cost and download quota) (Beta) images. When I click on it the enlarge button it does not let me see the image

I'm having the same problem. =(

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I'm have the same pronblem too... When i click on any of the wallpaper i see this ... Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, is some thing wrong at my end?

Having the same problem. Mostly with scans.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I've been having the same problems enlarging/downloading scans too, would hit this message: "The connection has timed out. The server at download.minitokyo.net is taking too long to respond."

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yes, it seems that the '"download" alias isn't working for some reason, I'll ask sheq to take a look at it. Meanwhile, don't use the enlarge function, use the actual Download button on your left menu. And if it still doesn't load, try changing the "download" in the URL to "download3".

I too, am experiencing this problem on all recent images, I haven't tried older posts.

I cannot see the enlarged variant of the wallpapers or download them. And I coan't do this whether I'm registered or not. It's something with the DNS...error. I cannot download the free of credit cost and download quota Beta images. Please, heeelppp!

merged: 05-20-2008 ~ 08:12am
This is what happens even when I've tried 2 download the image usig the option on the left : DNS Error - Server cannot be found :(((((((((

merged: 05-20-2008 ~ 08:18am
the download button on the left menu doesn't work 4 me. I'm so sad.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yes, it is a problem with the server. Like I said, try changing the "download" to "download3".

Eg. the link gives you the URL:

http://download.minitokyo.net/Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Mobile.Suit.Gundam.SEED.Destiny_340757.jpg

change to

http://download3.minitokyo.net/Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.Mobile.Suit.Gundam.SEED.Destiny_340757.jpg

BlackBahamut

Ren-Chan Fan ^.^

that download3 solution seems to work fine, just wondering why the speed is so low, yesterday it went even under 1kb/s o.o

Just wanted to mention it, could be it

I also having the same problem >.< i cant enlarge the image..

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

You can fix the links automatically if you add this as a greasemonkey script (to Firefox).

// ==UserScript==
// @name MT download fixer
// @namespace jim
// @include http://gallery.minitokyo.net/vie*
// ==/UserScript==
function fix_download_link()
{
var match_re = new RegExp(/(http\:\/\/download)(\.minitokyo.net\/[^\s]+">Download)/gi);
document.body.innerHTML = document.body.innerHTML.replace(match_re, '$1'+'3'+'$2');
}
window.addEventListener("load", function() { fix_download_link() }, false);

Signature Image

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I don't get a thing... Whats going on here...

damn..not working with download 3 either(for me) :(...

It works with me...

Doesn't seem to work for me.

I get this:

404 Not Found

The requested URL /_members/175675/ was not found on this server.
Apache Server at download3.minitokyo.net Port 80

baon2k

baon2k

*hafl hafl*

maybe you clicked on the image instead on "download" on the left side. it's the link to the image itself.

I'm having the same problem too. i'm also using Internet Explorer. Last month, i'm still able to view the enlarged image. Now, every gallery i go, it won't allow me to see the actual image size. Is it due to connection problem or browser problem? Kindly assist....

yes and me too! I'm too bad at computer technology to understand the recomendations above.and besides sometimes when you see the image enlarged you decide not to save it so i need this function!when will it work again&

same problem here it seems to work with the d3 thing. Thanks

p.s don't think is anything to do with the browsers because I've tried it in safari, firefox and explorer and tis the all the same ^_^'

I have the same problem.

I have the same problem on Firefox. When I tried to change "download" to "download3" I got the same 404 error as RanmaS.

tokyoraider

Net Wanderer

I can manage to download but it's too slow, only 2KB/s >_<

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.