Oh! Great does Soul Calibur.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

Cancel

Kinda surprised I had seen this somewhere besides Kotaku.

I could find no word on special abilities, moves or where the rest of the dress is. Nice panties though.

http://kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/05/ashlotte_01.jpg

Post edited due to plagiarism. To see original text go to:
http://kotaku.com/tag/soul-calibur-iv/ and http://www.japanator.com/elephant/post.phtml?pk=7932

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

• May 18, 2008
Cancel

Thats friggin' sweet.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

• May 19, 2008

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Cancel

Ashlotte, showing the world that even women can pitch a tent. Anyway, didn't women back in the day wear at least three or four dresses at once, not including the panties, which were an entire dress on their own?

In other news, I did watch a Soul Calibur trailer some time ago, which gave me heavy Dead or Alive vibes, what with all the tight bodysuits clamped around humongous chestage.

• May 19, 2008

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Cancel

Oh if only I wanted Soul Calibur. Sure the game is fun and all, but it's one of those fighting games where a person who just now picks up a controller with 8 thumbs on one hand, has a chance of beating a veteran. Too button mashy for me. At least in DOA if you go up against a button masher, you can counter the hell out of em. I will say this though, if I were to ever use another character outside of Sophitia, this would probably be the one. If you can hint at gothic art style with a nice looking female, you'll at least get my fanboy gene started.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

• May 19, 2008

fishbone

yuna

Cancel

Well got to admit that Soul Calibur 4 really is sliding towards to Dead Or Alive trend. (not that I hate it thought) Just a bit surprise :P

enlighten me

• May 27, 2008

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Cancel

Quote by fishboneWell got to admit that Soul Calibur 4 really is sliding towards to Dead Or Alive trend. (not that I hate it thought) Just a bit surprise :P

god, i hope not. if it does, then be prepared for Soul Calibur Xtreme Volleyball...the future of failure among failures.

Signature Image

• May 29, 2008

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Cancel

Quote by Inversion988
god, i hope not. if it does, then be prepared for Soul Calibur Xtreme Volleyball...the future of failure among failures.

Hahah. That sounds kind of fun xD

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Cancel

wow!i'm suprise that Oh!Great be the designer of the character too!^^very pretty and cool!i like it!but i just can see those news about the game only,coz i dont have interest to play it.^^

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Cancel

Quote by melymay

Quote by Inversion988

Hahah. That sounds kind of fun xD

With all the sharp cutlery at hand, I would think playing volleyball would be a bit of a hassle.

• Jun 04, 2008

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Cancel

maybe so, but with all of the screw-ups in video gaming now, i wouldn't be surprised if they actually did something like that.

Signature Image

• Jun 06, 2008
Cancel

KICKASS OHGREAT IS MY FAV MANGA ARTIST!

• Jun 07, 2008

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Cancel

I'd hate to be in her position when I need to go to the toilet.

• Jun 08, 2008

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.