Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Princess Miyu - Minitokyo

Vampire Princess Miyu

page 1 of 1 5 total items

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Hey guys, it's Twilight here. I really, really need some help. I am gathering together my "Vampire Princess Miyu" books, but I'm not sure what I'm missing. Do any of you guys know of a working website of the company that puts it out? Or does anyone know of the order and how many there are in the series? I would really appreciate anyones help!! Thank you so, so, so, so much! ~Twilight

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

A Miyu fan!! *hugs* ^^ The company that puts Vampire Princess Miyu out is "Studio IronCat" ^^ Hope that helps!

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

I like Vampire Princess Miyu too. It's just that I don't know much about its background. I like the story and Lave (sorry, I know it doesn't help :sweat: ) ^_^' Good luck in gathering everything!

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Well, let's see. The series ended in 2003 (I think) with volume 10 published on May 30th together with the first volume of Vampire Yui Kanonsho.

As of now, Studio Ironcat is publishing Vampire Miyu, New Vampire Miyu, Vampire Yui, Vampire Yui Kanonsho, and the Wonderer in English. As for how many volume are out, I am positive the New Vampire Miyu series is completed (I have it, it's like the only manga I have in English XD ), the first three or four of the Vampire Yui series is out, the first volume of the Wanderer is out, and Vampire Yui Kanonsho is liscensed. Just go search Ironcat or Vampire Miyu on google and you're gonna get search results to the Ironcat page for sure. Or, you can search Froogle. :nya:

Hope that helped!!! Narumi Kakinouchi rocks!!!

Signature

I much like Vampire Princess.but I don't know about it.Sorry.I just know a little its story,but I like its style..........
^_^'

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.