Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No idea! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

I don't have any inspiration these days...I vectored an image of Lelouch.and I don't have any idea how to make the background...he looks like he's falling,so I taught about making a building of some kind,and him falling from it,but I don't know how...then,I got the idea to make a a tree with thorns and make him look like he's reaching some light with his hand...but that failed too....
So please help me!I must use this image somehow,I really like it,and I wouldn't like to upload it just like a vector
Here's the vector
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/StormFangs/Untitled-122.jpg

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'd use it in an apocalyptic scenery, it looks just the right pose for it: some abandoned buildings in the further background (fallen, with parts of walls missing etc.) - you can find a lot of stocks like that on SXC, red clouds, wind with dust, maybe a sunset. Lelouch would be reaching up to the sky :)
Well, that's my opinion. I hope I was of some help to you, good luck, I'd really like to see how this one turns out to be! (and if you don't like the idea, may I have the vector so I can make it like this? XD)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Maybe some feathers in the front?A little dust.But what pandemonium91 suggested is also good.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.