Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Knight's scan cleaning project XD - Minitokyo

Vampire Knight's scan cleaning project XD

Group announcement by vampire-knight

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

Hi there VK lovers :nya:
since we've reached 200 members *actually 250* we've decided to start a project XD
well actually we were kinda confused whether to have a contest or a project ^_^' but after thinking alot we've decided to start a friendly project XD

okay we all know how beautiful VK scans are but they are mostly covered with text,some of them are small & some of them are in low quality -_-
so the project will be about cleaning VK scans :nya:

how to clean them?
well simply by vectoring them XD

there are so many scans but we chose the most beautiful & popular ones XD
so heres the scans XD

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

*already taken*

16 *new*

17 *new*

*already taken*

now how to start the project? :D
with cleaning we mean vectoring :D
if anyone of you is interested in any of the scans above just let us know by replying in this thread,writing in my guestbook or writing in the group's guestbook so we can reserve that scan for you :)
like this we will avoid 2 people working on one scan at the same time :)

if you go to our group you will see that some of the scans are in progress :D
http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/groups/vampire-knight.gif
that means that they have been taken already & being worked on :)

you are free to decide whether to turn the scan into a vector art or vectored wallpaper :)

if anyone of you is interested & dont know how to vector...the best place to learn how to vector is here
EGAO! Distant Destiny
you can find many other tutorials there that will help you :)

of course there is no time limit or deadline for group projects :D
the project will be over when all the scans are cleaned :)
& the list will be updated each time we get a new scan to be cleaned & when we get a clean version of any of the scans above.
so minna lets work together to have clean & beautiful vectors/wallpapers of our beloved manga Vampire knight :)

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

You have no idea how much I really wish I could clean up number 14. lol...that's the one I wanna use for my new userpage, so yeah...I wish I could clean it up...but I don't think I'd be able to accomplish more than cleaning up the right side of it. lol...If anyone decides to work on that one, I'll make you the prettiest banner you've ever seen as a huge thank you cause I really really wanna use a clean shot of that for my user page! lol I'm begging for someone to do that one can't you tell? lol...but I'll take a look at the rest and see if I could tackle one of them though and I'll get back to you.^^ I may be able to get the first one and also number 16 fixed up...but I'll need some time of course. lol

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

rika23

rika23

?-?????

seems interesting XD let's see i could clean some of the scan there ^^"

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

okay then rika-chan 13 is all yours XD

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i'm in big dilema between 2 and 12! because theres shizuka in it
but i would like to take both if i can, but if i cant i'll choose 2.

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Yamionpu

Yamionpu

Anime Space

uwaa the scans you picked are really pretty! I'd really like to clean at least one of them, but I'm afraid I don't have any time right now T_T! I'm so busy I havent finished a simple vector I started a week ago! So I can't do it at the moment... but if project lasts longer, and I stop being so busy I'll jump in and take any scan no one took yet =D

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Yay! Announcement at last! :)
Shiki's is hard... So... I want to do the 3rd!~ :D

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Quote by Sineverokay then rika-chan 13 is all yours XD

uh-oh! thanks! :3

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

I'm going off to college without a laptop, but if I have some free time I will check back and choose from the ones left =D

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

OMG!10th looks so cool...and 7th...I would like to do some of those...it will be hard,but I would do my best..If you accept me to the group...I applied a moment ago :D

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Wow, cool project even if I'm not in the group >_<
As a part of Egao, I got to say it is very flattering to see our site there but unfortunately our tutorial page is down, thus you can't access to the tuts D:
Anyway I might join just to vector the scan number 12 which is PURE love. <33
I'll join

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

I wish I could do no.8...I'll do it...sometime...:)
Just now I'm very busy but I'll try my best XD

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

trofikabinet you should reserve number 8 first or some else will take it ;)

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

I'd like to vector scan number 18 since I already wanted to vector it and now i can participate in this contest

*I'm still a newbie in vectoring but I'm tempted to vector no. 5*

Maki

Maki

?? ?? je t'aime

Hello! I'm interested in vectoring number 15!
Idol-kun *wuv*
wish you had one that featured Kain too! XD

Get Married and you'll be doing good, do not get married and you'll be doing better, just remember what's good it's enemy of what's better

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.