Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 contest anyone? - Minitokyo

contest anyone?

Group announcement by Timeless--Rain

contest?

wallpaper?
7 votes
banner?
1 votes
doujin?
0 votes
other? [pls. specify]
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

well since the group well i sort of quite dead. cause members are only submitting their art works. christabel92 has suggested a contest. anyone have any ideas they would like to share. so we can start the contest! =] it would make the group more active~ =]

Signature Image

rika23

rika23

?-?????

what kinda contest?

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i dunno~ well it's not decided yet~ i'll ask people to vote~ =]

Signature Image

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I kind of like the idea of a banner contest myself, but I'll go with anything that people want to do right now.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

Well...I had a wallpaper contest in mind...I just need to think about some good theme for it...does someone have an idea?

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

maybe this idea is not good..but...what about an wallie with theme [love in the rain]
i dunno...last time only love in my mind ^^

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

well we did do a wallpaper contest before this and it's theme was about the same. maybe something more abstract, and you ahve to use rain, cause it's the group's name! =] i dun mind any of the above though~ =]

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.