Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's Your Favorite S A Character? - Minitokyo

Who's Your Favorite S A Character?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

I've been reading the Special A manga for a little bit now, and have also been watching the anime version.^^ I have come to love all of the characters in this series, but I like Kei Takishima the most...not just because Lelouch's VA is voicing him,but because he loves Hikari so much and he is willing to do anything to prove his love to her. XD I just wanted to start this thread to see who everyone's fave character in S A is. :D

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

Takishima!

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

hee hee...yay! another Takishima fan! lol...I love him!^^...he's so adorable when he gets jealous and angry when the class president hits on Hikari. lol

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

Takishima, defenetly Takishima :)

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Well~ I watch the anime =3 And I think that all of the members of SA is really adorable~ But for now I don't have a favorite character~ :nya:

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

Lol Akira! She's so cute! The way she worships Hikari!

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I'm caught up with the anime and I've read some of the manga.
My favourite so far is Akira, she's so protective of Hikari :D Second would be Kei, for his love and concern of the dense Hikari. And if I had to pick a third, it'd probably be Megumi ^^

Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Well, it's hard to choose, but I really like Kei. He's so sweet the way he loves Hikari so much.
Really though, I love all the characters of Special A equally. They all are funny and help make the story in their own way. :)

Signature Image

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

hee hee...I see everyone likes Akira-chan too.^^ I would consider her second on my list behind Kei, then for third I like Tadashi and Ryu. lol...the twins are adorable too, so you're right joycev-chan, it's hard to pick just one you like the most.^^ I'm a lot like Akira-chan I think...I like pretty things and I'm very protective of my gal pals. lol...but I just love Kei. *giggles*

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

LOL Takishima all the wayyyy! <3

Signature Image

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

*giggles* Somehow I knew you'd be a fan of Takashima too Asuka-chan!^^ lol...we tend to like the handsome boys with the cocky attitudes don't we? lol

Suuji Ruu (however you spell it)... the son of the sports manufacture company!
he is so cute and so so good! i love him so so much! probably my perfect type of boyfriend!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.