Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the Best non-anime Animated Serie you have seen - Minitokyo

the Best non-anime Animated Serie you have seen

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

So like it says. What is the best non-anime animation serie you have ever seen.
Anything goes as long as it's animated. For me the best must be Avatar - the Last Airbender.

I love Avatar, too

But my great love is: Invader Zim *.*

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

but I too love Dexter's laboratory for some reasons :D

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

...Smurfs....lol

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, actually....

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Batman: The Animated Series

(...please, do not confuse with The Batman)

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Quote by GearStalker05Batman: The Animated Series

(...please, do not confuse with The Batman)

The original animated series with Kevin Conroy as the voice of Batman. That was probably the best Batman series in the entire continuity.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Megas XLR (Samurai Jack is also a good one)

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

GoddessxKatana

GoddessxKatana

Devious Beauty

My favorite animated series will always remain Rocko's Modern Life. A classic nickelodeon show and a lot of good laughs. Heifer was my favorite misunderstood character. I also love Hey Arnold, even went to watch the movie when it first came out (lol).

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Megas XLR... there was also this series called "The Magician"

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

I used to love the Jackie Chan animated series can't remember exactly what it was called.

Avatar rocks! I like Teen Titans too, so hilarious. >v<

Dark-Magican

Dark-Magican

The Dark Magican

Teen Titans, and Avatar.
Avatar isn`t quite like... what their making today in american cartoons.
Teen Titans, is simply well, awesome. XD

Skiyomi

Skiyomi

Not A Reptile.

I am a huge cartoon fan. I don't think I can even *list* all my favorites. But I really like Hey Arnold, The Animaniacs, Pink & the Brain, Futurama, The Simpsons, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Fairly Odd-Parents, & Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

I'm also really enjoying the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. It's just begun recently but it has a good chance of making the list.

Signature

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

BILLY AND MANDY is the greatest show ever haha. and my guilty addiction is def teen titans. i almost said my guiltiest pleasure was yugioh gx, but i guess thats anime too. its so cheesy and BAD that its funny.

although i dont have cartoon network anymore =[

Quote by GoddessxKatanaMy favorite animated series will always remain Rocko's Modern Life. A classic nickelodeon show and a lot of good laughs. Heifer was my favorite misunderstood character. I also love Hey Arnold, even went to watch the movie when it first came out (lol).

hey arnold is amazing --" i forgot about that one

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Chowder.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm I would have to say I'm going with samurai jack or maybe duck tails or even darkwing duck ^_^ can't decide but of the three it would probably be darkwing duck ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Azure-Eyes

Azure-Eyes

One Winged Vampire

Nooooo~~~! I can't believe I'm hearing this! The best Animated series is Spongebob Squarepants! I shall allow no other Animation to be considered the best! ^_^' (this isn't including Anime. ) OX

Signature removed due to violation of guidelines

Megas XLR, Samurai Jack, and Avatar. I really like those series. I wonder does the ThunderCats, the old He-Man and the old Transformers count as non-anime series. I forgot about the Mask animated series.

I've only seen a few episodes of Avatar, but it seems really good. I also love Billy and Mandy, Invader Zim, Samurai Jack and Megas XLR. And for some reason I love Danny Phantom, it seems smarter and funnier than a lot of shows that have the same type of plot.

Almost forgot, Jane and the Dragon is one of the most beautiful shows and it's pretty well written too.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Star Wars the clone wars cgi series will come out this friday on CN. I haven't seen it yet, but I know I'll like it.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

My favorite would be Ellen and Edgar, Bettlejuice the anime series, Ripsley Believe or Not anime series.

Robin Sena

The old GI Joe

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.