Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seeking co admins with knowledge of html for an S.A. group.^^ - Minitokyo

Seeking co admins with knowledge of html for an S.A. group.^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

I wanted to post something here because I was thinking of setting up a group for S.A. in the future, but I would like to know if anyone would be interested in being an admin with me since I usually run the contests, do bios, and also the banner making parts and don't have a lot of experience with html and layouts. lol...I love S A and thought this would be a great idea. :)

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

wow that is cool! Hotaru-chan! T_T tho i know nothing of it x_______________x i wish i could help! i love SA so much!<3 Tell me when you have the gr ready x3

Signature Image

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

Yay!An S.A group...I would like to help but I'm not so good with codes and such :(

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

S. A group...Yay!^^
lol...Hmm, I'd like to help out too...but I only have basic knowledge on html codes and stuff...^^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

yay ladestiny-chan! *hugs* lol...you like S A too? cool!^^

It's okay if you only have basic knowledge. If I gave you the pic I want to use for the layout, do u think you'd be able to come up with something simple and cute for it?^^

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.