Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of "Motoko KusaRoger" - Minitokyo

Deletion of "Motoko KusaRoger"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Okay... not really understanding why this was deleted. According to the automated messege, it claims that it was poorly planned out or something. Which is something I don't really understand. Is it because Roger isn't from an anime? Then it says that the item was traced? Now, how can anyone know that? I said that the clothing and hair was drawn by my brother, and that the rest was a vector. So how can anyone assume that anything was traced? For one, my brother doesn't trace, and I don't even draw.... so kinda wondering where that assumption came from.

I'm not mad or anything with it getting deleted.... more like confused. I just don't like it when items get deleted that had a lot of thought planned out, that's all. Any answers would be great. =3

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

It's probably because "American Dad" is a western cartoon and not anime (or Japanese-related).

When moderators put something in quaranteen, there's a list of possible reasons we choose from (it makes our lives easier >__< ), it doesn't mean that all those reasons necessarily apply to your vector/wall/doujin . Often if it's something specific, the moderator might put additional comments.

But yeah, in this case, it's 'cause it's not anime-related, sorry...

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Hm, I didn't know that vectors and wallpapers needed to be anime/video game related. I mean, I've seen some wallpapers that don't look anime related.... but they are more artsy.

Oh well. Thanks for the reply, Maple. =3

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Well, since MT is supposed to be a site that's based on anime/manga/Japanese-related things, we'd like to keep it Japanese-related. It doesn't necessarily have to be anime/manga/video game, it can be J-pop artists or Japanese artists. We've also expanded a bit to include other Oriental artists (like Chinese or Korean for example). The only exception is for original art, because we like seeing people being creative ^^ .. but yeah, nothing from western cartoons... which is why there aren't walls and vectors of say, Kim Possible or the Simpsons or Disney (unless it's Kingdom hearts-related)

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

I see your point. But the Ghost in the Shell part of the vector is anime-related. Or does that not count, even though that's the focus of the piece? Also, there are a few galleries that are western, such as the Halo video game gallery. Now it must seem like I'm causing trouble, lol. It's just that I really wanted this to be my contest entry, and technically, it is half anime-related. If ya wanna get into specifics, that should count. It's also could express a unity between the two cultures, which is creative. But whatever, lol, I'll stick by your decision, even though it could fit the anime-relatedness by a technicality. P:

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.