Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [game] Shinshi Doumei Cross Roleplaying part 2 - Minitokyo

[game] Shinshi Doumei Cross Roleplaying part 2

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 247 total items

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Senri: I love Ushio and only Ushio.

Robin Sena

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

[Takanari]
*Went to the hospital that Senri in*

[Shizumasa]
*Also went to the hospital*
"You awake? Senri. T__T"

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Senri: Yeah I'm awake Shizumasa, but I am not serving Touga unless I can date Ushio.

Robin Sena

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Shizumasa]
"What are you talking about? You are suppose to serve the Tougu eternally, as your punishment for disobey and brought my real mother out. T__T You cannot date Amamiya-san without my permission."

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Senri: Then you can throw at me every single punishement but I will not serve Tougu any longer unless I do date Ushio.

Robin Sena

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

[ushio]
but senri sensei..... you can't.... shizumasa how can you say that!

[haine]
shizumasa sama...

Signature Image

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Shizumasa]
"To tell the truth, I couldn't decide and change his fate either. It was my grandfather order, to have him to serve Tougu forever as his punishment. However, since it is Haine, then I'll let you date Senri. But Senri, that does not mean you could leave the Tougu residence, you still have to do your job. Anyway, want to have a date with me, Haine-chan?^__^"

[Takanari]
"Excuse me. She is mine!"

[Shizumasa]
"Yours is mine. I'm the heir. T__T"

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 247 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.