Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hallo thar! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Cessa

Cessa

Chaotic Evil

Hi I'm new to Mini Tokyo as you could probably tell. I've actually known about this site for quite some time.

Anyway my name is Cessa... Some of you might recognize me from AnimePaper too as I also use the same username there. Lets see a little bit about myself... I live in London (england) and I'm into gaming as well as anime. My favourite anime's are probably Princess Mononoke, Bleach, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (which I'm only up to episode 13 so please no spoilers), XXXHolic, Tsubasa Chronicles, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and that's all I can think of at the moment. As for games I'm currently playing Okami and I'm hooked to it... I'm rather behind the times O_o;; I'm also a big Final Fantasy fan!

It's great to be here and it's also great to meet you all :D

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

nice to meet ya ,Cessa. im swissberry @ animepaper, enjoy ur stay^^

Signature

marielcdizon

ordinary teenage girl

Hi... Welcome to MT!
hope you enjoy it here.....
see you around...

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Yo Welcome to Minitokyo hope you enjoy your time here...Later

rika23

rika23

?-?????

welcome to mt :3
so you big fan of final fantasy? me too XD i'm so addicted to it xD XD

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Cessa

Cessa

Chaotic Evil

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone :D

rika23: Yup I'm a pretty huge Final Fantasy fan I own all but 3 and 11. I still need to complete 12 though... There's just not enough time! lol!

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

Hi Cessa!
Welcome to MT! I hope you'll have a great time here.

See you around, Lu

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Hi,Cessa!welcome u come to MT!^^i think we can chat more because i have the same interest with u!^^it is true ya!

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

hello there welcome to MT.
Hope you enjoy your stay here
and have a nice journey to MT ^^

Once again welcome to MT..

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.