Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Double posting - Minitokyo

Double posting

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

When I posted the first group announcement, it bugged (I got a blank page) and I clicked on 'refresh' on my browser to reload the page; the page reloaded and the announcement was posted...in double.
Very common thing I know, my problem is that MT system do not allow me delete one of them.
Could a mod/admin delete one of the two threads please ?

GROUP UPDATE
GROUP UPDATE

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Mods cannot delete threads, no one can. The best thing to do is to just report the double and move on.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Thank you for the fast answer.
Well, let's leave it then, since there is nothing to do...

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I did this thing I think Tama discovered way back, and moved one of the duplicate threads to "All Categories" which for some reason banishes threads to oblivion. So effectively one of the duplicate thread's "deleted," even though this is a pretty back-door way :P

^^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.