Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guestbook Images not appearing - Minitokyo

Guestbook Images not appearing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

If there is already a thread about this, sorry! You can slap me and call me stupid. I've looked very hard for a similar thread and found nothing.

Anyways, for over a month now I've noticed that I can see images that people leave for me in my guestbook, but ones that I try to leave in other peoples guestbook don't show up! I was wondering if this is a bug or a setting that I have to fix?

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Can you link to some guestbook entries where your images are not showing up?

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I commented in Strike-Force's guestbook and added a thank-you jpg image, but nothing appears at all to show that I ever did. There's no error message, and it doesn't even show up in the preview before I choose to "submit reply". It's the same case every time I try to use an image.

Here's the most recent post I made: here

For me it shows no sign that I ever added a picture.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"

i've checked Strike-Force's guestbook http://strike-force.minitokyo.net/
this is your post: "Thank you for all of the favorites! I really appreciate that you took the time to look through my gallery. Take care!"
and there's an image right below, it really does show up to me: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o131/ValkyrieTwilight/Banners/favbanner2.jpg
maybe it's your browser - try clearing the cache and a Ctrl-F5 (hard refresh)

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Now this is just bizarre.

I tried clearing my cache (a couple of times, actually) and it's still not working. I can see the images posted by other people who commented in that same guestbook, but I'm not seeing the image I posted. But other people can see what I posted?

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

The photobucket link does not work for me either. This appears to be a problem on Photobucket's end as it is their site which is not loading. Have you tried reuploading the image, or uploading it to a different server?

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Reuploading didn't help, but switching to a new file hosting service did. I guess I'll just be switching to a new host ^_^' Thanks for helping me out, both of you! :)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.