Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Okane ga Nai - very controversial story - Minitokyo

Okane ga Nai - very controversial story

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

listen people, hands up who thinks "OgN" is nothing more than story about endless rape. be honest, this guy, seme, he's just sick, if you love someone you don't rape that person!

Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

It's probably for the yaoi bondage fans. The producers were probably thinking something along the lines of: "Screw the story line, let's just beat around the bush and give 'em what they want."

You know I often thought so myself. Not only is Kanou depicted as a heartless and possesive bastard, I also think Ayase is feminized to no end and his behaviour is highly unrealistic, which actually annoys me the most . I often wondered why he didn't just turn to the police, he has enough reasons to do so and he could sue a bunch of people for sexual harassment. The fact that the poor boy seems to be a magnet for potential rapists also irritates me, it's as if the world were full of depraved homosexual rapists.

I actually found a definition for the type of seme Kanou is supposed to depict on a very good blog:

Quote: [kichiku-zeme]; [kichiku] means barbarity or a person who is cold-blooded. So if he is extremely so cold-blooded, and does brutal things to uke, he would be kichiku-zeme, or simply kichiku. I think the protagonist in the BL anime, Okane ga nai [No money!] must be kichiku-zeme. Also, if you have played the BL game, [ore no shita de agake] "Struggle under me," you would be sure of kichiku.

(here's the full post)

So this is actually a common character type in the genre as it seems. And I agree with melymay he's probably designed to appeal to non-con fans even though his actions are severly downplayed.

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

Haven't Seen And by the posts don't want to rape is never exceptable. Man Or Woman it's just sick and wrong. Even if married you don't force yourself on someone I can't stand it in real life and I don't like it even if it is only a drawing. Some raped someone I love or me better watch your back cause I'll take you out. Because Rape is right next to murder you destroy that person

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.