Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 We need more entries! - Minitokyo

We need more entries!

Group announcement by Vectory

page 1 of 1 16 total items

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Because of the lack of entries, especially in the Crossdressing category, we have decided to extend the deadline for the Chimaera/Crossdressing Contest to June 20th. Check the announcement thread if you haven't and read the rules carefully, because you might lose marks on certain aspects.

Feel free to ask any questions about the contest here, and I just want to emphasize this - we seriously need more Crossdressing entries.

Edit June 20:
The deadline has been extended again to Tues July 1st, to give people more time to finish their entries. So please get them in by July 1st if you want to enter, because it's probably the last time we'll extend the deadline

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

I had made one, but it contained a western cartoon character, so it was quarantined. I might make another one if I have time though. I wanna participate really bad, but my list of projects have grown, and some are super important. =S

You can definitely count me in with a Crossdressing entry!
I was planning to do it until this saturday, but it still proved to be difficult enough for me.
So if the deadline got extended for the second time, I guess I'll be a little more laid back and not finish it that soon. But I'll definitely submit something until whatever final deadline.

Omone

Omone

??????crazy

i won't have enough time to join the contest..
and i don't have any ideas.. sorry

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I have one it progress that I was going to give up on because I knew I'd never made the deadline. I'll get it done now!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

i'm not sure about making an entry couse lately i simp

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

i'd love to participate but i don't think i've got time to find images and vector them as i'm busy as hell with exams and i'm finishing them on the 22nd.

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

my entry is going well...but i need some time ^^ and sice i have a lot of exams next time to i have not many time to it -.-'
but i will try to make it ;)

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

darkchiichan17

darkchiichan17

Chiizuda

I will try too

celestial-luminesse vectory

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Time time time. I'm doing a cross-dressing entry. I hope it gets finished in time >_>;

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

it's really a selfish question but can we please extend the deadline?i have a lot of problems at home...and school..but more at home...because somene died in my family...and...well thats why i could not continue on my vector...so if it's possible can we please extend the deadline?...but only if it's ok...

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Similar home problems for me... :( If we could extend the deadline, it would be fantastic.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Hello! I just wanted to ask how i must submmit my entry for the contest? This is my first time in a contest like this!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

To submit your entry, you just need to link your entry in the group's guestbook.

I have finished my entry! (Just in time @_@). But the only question before submit is if the vector can have gradients and effects done whit photo shop?

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Gradients are fine, but filters/effects are not allowed for this contest. But don't worry if you break that rules, we still accept the entries.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.