Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can a girl and a boy be best friends - Minitokyo

can a girl and a boy be best friends

page 1 of 1 18 total items

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

have any of you though that a girl and a boy can be best friends my friends think not.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

marielcdizon

ordinary teenage girl

well, I have a boy best friend so there's pretty much nothing wrong with that and the only disadvantage of it is that people around you put some malice on your friendship...

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

theres two conditions, first: both of them need think each other r ugly, so they wont create passion.
second: both r gays.

otherwise is problably impossible for a girl and a boy (specially for boys) who finds the other person attractive, to never think about something else than friendship.

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

Malice on the friendship? Really...

Of course a boy and a girl can be best friends. That's like questioning if peanutbutter can be paired with jelly.

Gender doesn't matter when it comes to friendship. You're both humans and share the same interests, so what's the matter? Is it because most people view the relationship between opposite sexes as purely romantic? Can't be that, because what about homosexuality?

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but your friends seem a little... what's the nicest word I could use.... dumb. P=

There's my two cents...

Friends I guess are gender irrelevant. However, I believe that if you're trying to be best friends with someone of the opposite gender, it means that eventually, you want them in your pants, metaphorically. I'm guessing it's a subconscious thing that guys (and girls) do. If both guy and girl have a relationship with someone of their opposite gender (meaning they both have guy/girlfriend), then I guess it would be possible for them to be best friends.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i agree with pyro totally

it is surely possible

Well I dont think there is a problem...
Although when there is a boy/girlfriend involved, it may be different.....
It's like husband and wife. You cant have a guy best friend (if you're a girl) and you cant have a girl best friend (if u're a guy) when you have a spouse since that creates jealousy and chaos and all that
It causes all sorts of misunderstanding like having an affair and all that

Still, although it is an improbable development to have a boy or girl bestfriend considering environmental obstacles and natural instinct of courtship and attraction to the opposite gender.... I dont think it's impossible

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

My best friend is a girl, we love each other and do everything together. But nothing sexually has happened between us. We do sleep in the same room from time to time, but we don't think anything of it.

So i guess it is in fact very possible.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

im amazed, gee do u find her bad looking or something?

Of course they can be. Bit of a silly question, no offense meant. lol

No, she is not bad looking at all. We are best friends just like 2 guys or 2 girls can be best friends.

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Of course it's possible, love and frienship are way different and if one can't see that then that's bad for him/her~ >u<
Thinking sexually of your friends from time to time would make one a little perverted, right? XD XD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Your friends are wrong.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I don't think so. Unless both are homosexual :P

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

yes...they can..
one of my friends..her bestfriend is a boy.. ^^

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

thank you for answering to me. i apreciated. ~^_^~

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

Yap... i have so many best friend girl

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.