Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 problems with photoshop cs - Minitokyo

problems with photoshop cs

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

jeniferdono

jeniferdono

Sleepless

I think I am seriously going crazy.

I just installed photoshop cs for win yesterday but I'm having major problems with it and I'm considering using 7 again if I can't figure this out. I can't use the freaking keyboard shortcuts in there. For instance, I can't...
Zoom in (ctrl +)
zoom out (ctrl -)

After I make a selection I can't nudge it with the arrow keys. I can't paste things from the clipboard (ctrl V). It's odd, I can copy to the clipboard with ctrl C, go figure. If I make a selection and I want to use delete, delete doesn't work. I have to manally use the eraser.

So does anyone have cs? Do the shortcuts work? I'm worried that cs has changed all the shortcut quick keys I know to something else. They do have the option of customizing your own keys but that would stink seeing that all the shortcuts have been used for as long as I can remember from version 4.

midiman

midiman

mysterious

I had the same problem and I had no clue what to do either... :( I just went back to version 7... But if anyone does know the problem please help =_=

jeniferdono

jeniferdono

Sleepless

Wow so it's not just me! Hooray I guess...

I still don't know why just ctrl C works and not also ctrl V. They are in the same category after all I supoose.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

umm.....ur ps:cs is pirated rite? i've heard that hotkeys doesn't work in the pirated version unless u download some patch or something.......don't ask me about it tho...i still use ps7

if ur not using pirated, then just ignore what i said....

jeniferdono

jeniferdono

Sleepless

Ay me hearty. It sure is pirated. lol I dunno if I should really talk about cracks and stuff. Guess I'll have to go look for ---another--- patch. Thanks so much!

A lot of cracks will mess up the PS CS hotkeys. Can't you people use something not pirated, like Gimp? *hint hint*

I use CS and the hot keys work. I got one with the patch already installed.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I've been using Adobe Photoshop CS for a long time, and the shortcuts works fine... not much different from version 7 that i've noticed

jeniferdono

jeniferdono

Sleepless

Quote by Animefan18A lot of cracks will mess up the PS CS hotkeys. Can't you people use something not pirated, like Gimp? *hint hint*

Nope. Photoshop is the industry standard. I'm back to 7 now. Cs runs slower and Tama is right..there's not much difference between 7 and cs.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

CS runs slower?....eh? O_O

Its faster and the compression for the images are smaller yet retains thier quality. As for the shortcuts, there is soemthing wrong with your copy. lol..dl another copy XD

OR..go into Edit>preference and change your shortcuts to something else

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.