Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *HUGE* change to the contest rules.... - Minitokyo

*HUGE* change to the contest rules....

Group announcement by Arina-Tanemura-Fans

should we change our group avatar

Yes
3 votes
No
0 votes
lets have a contest
3 votes
huh?
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

OK...I am going to change the rules...you don't have to use a monochrome scan and color it for the wallie...any scan will do...since I have realized if you don't know how to vector your colored monochrome scan looks terrible! (and I posted mine and it got deleted :sweat:) Hopefully now we will have more participants as well...so

Good luck!

moonelf

Now that there is a change...do we need another extension ^_^'

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

If the scan is clean enough, it could do... but okay then, hope everyone participate more~ I'll stick with my colored monochrome vector, and zomg, it'll be ready before the deadline! *_* XD XD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

My colored scan looks terrible >.< Can I join with a diferent wall that I'm going to submit to another contest?

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Quote by miriambrMy colored scan looks terrible >.< Can I join with a diferent wall that I'm going to submit to another contest?

As long as it is from one of Arina's manga sure!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..!~ then i'll see what i can do~ =]

Signature Image

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Omg, I'm almost done! Await for it soon, it'll be the first entry, I guess... o.o
And yay, let's have a avatar contest too! >w</~

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.