Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jigoku shoujo third season - Minitokyo

Jigoku shoujo third season

page 1 of 1 18 total items

i recently found out that there's going to be a third season of jigoku shoujo. i'm really hoping there's going to be Ai, but at the end of the second season she dies T_T i have a lot of questions that hasn't been answered yet, so i'm really excited about the third season. THey seemed to left a lot of loose ends so i've been really confused.

It'll be aired on October.... nothing else seems to be informed yet

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I'd be delighted if Ai was the jigoku shoujo again, but given the ending of season two I don't really know how it should be possible.
I really hope the season won't be starring Kikuri as main character (she's scary in a really messed up way). Maybe Ai's coworkers will play a more important role this time or maybe it's even starring Tsugumi from season one.

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

Wow is it real... october?

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6875/28078352hu9.jpg
It's on the korean bestanime site....
Although it doesnt say it's decided, it says it's expected to be out in October along with other sequals and other new series

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

wow!in this October sure got a lot of continuous part of the anime release!^^i'm looking forward to it!

Quote by vatican92http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6875/28078352hu9.jpg
It's on the korean bestanime site....
Although it doesnt say it's decided, it says it's expected to be out in October along with other sequals and other new series

well in korea it might start on october, but may be sooner in japan. i don't really like the korean dubbed animes because i can tell that the person voicing in a certain series, also voices in many other series too. and that makes it sort of uninteresting to me since there aren't that many others who does voicing differently.

anyway, i can't wait to see the series. i heard that Enmi Ai isn't going to come back in the third season. T_T but i'm so curious in who's the new Jigoku Shoujo. everyone says it's kikuri, but i don't think so. i wonder how long the series is going to go.

I can't wait to see the third season. Ai's definitely gonna be there (at least I hope she will) otherwise her picture wouldn't be representing the third season. I don't know if you've seen this, but she's there :) and looks dead pretty!

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Well... I can't wait for it, but I'm sure it'll take a long time until it's gonna be translated & up on the internet for downloading.
I say we'll see it around Christmas.
I think Enma will revive, she's loved by a lot of fans, so a Jigoku Shoujo without the main character = failure >.>
But I want more Ichimoku Ren <33

Signature

Mant

Title? What's this?

Are we talking of THIS october? Wow, didnt knew anything about it. Definitely can't wait for it.
Will it be aired on which tv first? Japanese?

Signature Image Ai

I hope they really do release a third season because this show was well done for me lol. The only thing that makes me sad is that we probably won't get to see Enma Ai. I just love her name, anyway thanks for the news and if it's true I can't wait!

Jigoku Shoujo without Enma Ai? O_o no thanks.

I found out the first episode is coming on the 4th!
that's only in 2 days!
and according to anime news network, Enma Ai, Ichimoku Ren, Wanyuudou, and Hone-Onna voice casts are there. so I'm assuming the original characters are back.
Yay! Enma Ai is coming back!

Tenin

Tenin

the trailer for it says it comes out on the tenth not the fourth.

Why is it always the uncle...

Oh yeah, Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae.... Looking forward to that.

really?
I guess I got it wrong. My bad. ^_^;

anyway, anyone know any sub groups who's going to sub the third season?

hmm wondering what the story will be this time, I guess time will tell and I got the hunch ai is going to be back.

Vaguely remember somewhere about Kikuri being a major character in the 3rd season but I guess we'll find out when the episode is circulating ... no idea if anyone's subbing it. I'll be watching the Chinese subs (which will be out waaay before the English subbers get to it...)

Usually the chinese subs are out a few hours after the Japanese episode airs in Japan... XD

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.