Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Evangelion Sachiel Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Evangelion Sachiel Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 5 total items

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

I'm busy with a simple widescreen wallpaper of the angel Sachiel from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I seem to have hit a blank. This is as far as I got:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p38/FrostyWolf359/AnimeArt/SachielAngelAttack3R-WidescreenWall.jpg

Any suggestions? I'm trying to make it look like a display from some kind of underwater monitering station.

Everything rotates anti-clockwise except clocks and Venus.

make the "- 2015 A.D. -" transparent (or remove it altogether)

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

The problem with the 2015 AD part is that it is part of the original scan. Removing it will mean repainting a part of the scan. I guess it is possible, but it would take a bit of work.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

A little bit of painting and a tad bit of cloning will work to remove it. ^^
The screen itself might need to stand out more... it blends in with the water a little too well and makes it hard to see and read.

Are you going for realisim... 3-D or what exactly?

FrostyWolf359

FrostyWolf359

Fire is fr33....

I also thought the screen was a bit too dim and blended too well. I have made a brighter version but it doesnt fit that well, I think I might alter the colours a bit. I don't really have anything specific in mind, I just wanted to make the original scan look busier, and more detailed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.