Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guess what persanality the user above u has - Minitokyo

Guess what persanality the user above u has

Whats ure persanality?

shy
4 votes
kind
6 votes
bossy
0 votes
angry
3 votes
cool
4 votes
other
7 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

Uuuummm....h-hey...everyone!....m-my is.....Kimi-Shime-Chan...a-and...w-well...here u need t-to guess what persanality the user above has........i-its kinda like....w-well....for starters how would u describe....me i-in one simple word.....its really only a-a....guessing game.......soooooo......j-just take wild guesses.....(*blushes*)............

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

you couldn't even write "personality" right, so i guess you're lazy/retard or have a drug habit

Kimi-Shime-Chan

.................(very weak voice*)......english...i-isnt my best subject.......................(*even weaker voice*)....m-my local lenguage is s-spanish....................(*sniffle sniffle*).........i-im r-really sorry i w-wrote it wrong..................................(*REALLY EXTREMLY weak voice*)....i-i guess ure "personality" i-is big jerk/evil/utterly mean...........(*gets teary eyes*)........

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

The above person is using this style of writing in order to attract affection and pity. In other words, attempting to look cute and timid due to a need for attention or simply a insecurity in the forums.

Kimi-Shime-Chan

Uh...no thats not really....it...(*looks at the ground*)..i-i would explain it....b-but....its...s-sorta personal....(*gets teary eyes again*)......Sulibres....d-dont tell me ure likke him too......i-i....i thought u were nice.......(*tears start coming down*)

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

You don't have to use that style of writing to tell us you're shy... also, this is a forum... I cannot understand why are you shy in a place where you can't see the people you're talking to... I'd think it's easier to overcome shyness that way... Hope I didn't sound too rude...

Spanish is also my local language, so if you need something, I'll be there

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Kimi-Shime-Chan

.....oye puedo hablar contigo en espanol sobre eso mismo,porfavor

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

...Sera en forma de mensaje personal, por respeto a los demas usuarios...

((It'll be in PM form for respect to the other members...))

Kimi-Shime-Chan

esta bien

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

no idea! >_< lol

(oh and btw, if u down there need help! I'm a fool!) ;)

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Kimi-Shime-Chan

thanks rue-chan
i think ure a kind-hearted and funny person

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

The person above me is someone who has gone through a lot of pain and suffering... and she is still in a lot of pain, for a start anyone would think she just wants to draw attention and pity, but in fact, if you get to think deeply about that, her reasons are way more complex than just that, she has no choice but to do that in order to overcome all of this

So, if we must do something, is to try and help, otherwise, it's better to avoid saying anything that can hurt or make insecurity bigger

Kimi-Shime-Chan

(*crying*)the person above me is amazingly great and understands me extremly well.......im very enormously greatfull to have met him.....(*cries really loud*).....THANK U,LUIS,THANK U SO MUCH!

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ What Shin said is true about her.

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

^ Melancholic on a certain condition.

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ Placid.

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

^ he is pretty deep... OX too deep for a fool like me to fathom.

Signature

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ Cheerful sometimes....and a bit sensitive.

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

^ um... mature?! Lolz sorry i know that was lame! X-P

Signature

Sulibres

Sulibres

^ Read your guestbook. Silly girl :D

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

^ sensitive n often mad =p

Signature

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

^ kinda naiive i think... X-P

Signature

HydeExile

HydeExile

Honor, Justice, Glory, forever!

^ Has a somewhat ever-changing mood.

In Honor of my most trusted friend and irreplaceable mentor
Rest in Peace Orpheuz, your legacy lives on amongst us, your comrades, forever and ever... We'll Never forget you
Signature

^Is like a ninja.... Hmm very blocky personality... I mean.... Suspicious in a way

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.